What kind of toys do children need?
Everyone knows that the game - is an important component of the development of the child for several years of his life. All adults probably remember all their lives that they had their favorite dolls, cars, soft toys as a child. So, what kind of toys do children need, and what do parents need to know about it?
The material from which the toy is made is considered an important factor when choosing it in a store, especially when it comes to young children. According to the materials used, all toys are divided into wooden and plastic, rubber and metal, fur and fabric. But despite this, usually many parents primarily look at the semantic component of the toy. So, what kind of educational toys for children exist in nature?
There are many classifications of toys, which are based on different signs (depending on different sources), but in our article we will try to cover all known types of toys. The following groups of toys are distinguished:
- Subject-shaped toys.These include those toys that carry human and animal images, as well as images of various household items. The main purpose of such toys is to determine the plot of the game. The central place among such toys is occupied by the doll, which the children feed, bathe, play, walk, put to bed and trust all their secrets. In addition, to the plot-shaped toys include characters from fairy tales, representatives of different professions, soft animals and animals. There are also special sets that are sold just for creating the very storyline game: sets of dishes, furniture, swings, vehicles.
- Sports motor toys. These are precisely the developmental toys for children that help to increase activity, coordinate the movements of the child and overall physical development. Usually in this group of toys there are several subgroups:
- a group of toys that develop the muscles of the hands, fingers, eyes (these include mosaics, tops, small constructor);
- a group of toys that strengthen the muscles of the shoulders, arms, body (these are hoops, balls, pins, propellers);
- a group of toys that promote the development of the muscles of the legs and torso (gurneys, horses, jump ropes, skates, bicycles, pedal cars);
- a group of toys that help develop agility, speed, synchronicity in collective competitions (these include tennis rackets, basketballs, skis and all those sports equipment needed to play in a team).
- Educational toys. These include educational toys for children, designed to find and develop the creative abilities of the child. This large group of toys can be divided into four subgroups:
- construction (these are all construction sets, cubes, constructors, Lego);
- musical (bells, xylophone, pipes, harmonicas, drums, pianos, babalaikas, metallophones, which contribute to the development of musical hearing in a child);
- theatrical (these are the toys that dress on hand and help the child to stage scenes from fairy tales, developing speech, memory, attention - parsley, bibabo);
- didactic (puzzles, lotto, board games, pyramids, nesting dolls, inserts, introducing the child to the conceptual series (shape, color, size), as well as developing perseverance and ingenuity).
- Technical toys. Parents usually buy these toys for boys, as they are designed for a child’s technical mindset, namely, they are more developed in boys than in girls. It can be:
- radio-controlled toys (cars, helicopters);
- conventional vehicles (tractors, excavators, trains, ships);
- information communications equipment (telephones, televisions, watches, cameras, filmscopes);
- wind-up toys (jumping bunnies, swinging bull);
- military toys (machine guns, pistols, sabers, toy soldiers).
- Fancy toys. These are the toys that not only delight the child with its attractiveness and reminder of the holiday, but also help children to transform into fairy-tale characters. These include fancy dress costumes, masks, balls, crackers, Christmas decorations.
Children's toys from 0 to 10
Some parents do not know what toys children need, so in our article we will try to give advice on choosing toys for a child depending on what age level of development he is at. The choice of toys will also depend on the creative abilities of the child, his desires, and even the capabilities of the person who will buy it in the store.
So, if we assume that the child plays toys on average his first decade, and then interest in them gradually begins to fade, then the picture will look like this:
- Toys from 0 to 1 year. This children's age category is usually described better than the rest, since in the first year of life all the important foundations of the body and behavior of the baby are laid later. If the child will play only one rattle, then, most likely, it will lag behind in its development from other children. All toys for babies are divided into the following groups:
- from 0 to 3 months (figures hung over the bed, bright rattles, developing visual perception);
- from 3 to 6 months (tumblers, tweeters, developing mats necessary for the development of tactile, auditory and visual perception);
- from 6 to 9 months (cars, balloons, bright books, necessary for the development of activity and coordination of movements);
- from 9 to 12 months (clockwork toys, cubes, pyramids, molds, nesting dolls, necessary for the formation of hand motor skills).
- Toys from 1 to 3 years. At this age, the child needs toys that train a sense of balance, dexterity, developing speech, sense organs and thinking: dolls, designers, swings, paints, typewriters, music boxes, paddles and molds, puzzles, plasticine, dishes and more.
- Toys from 3 to 5 years.For this age, the defining toys will be those that provide the child in kindergarten. Among them, educators distinguish: dominoes and lotto (develop attention), shoulder blades and molds (consciously introduce the variability of natural material), sets for role-playing games, magnetic alphabet, military and musical toys, drawing sets, theatrical toys.
- Toys from 5 to 10 years. The determining factors for children of this age will be the desire to build up and practice, therefore, educational toys for children of this age are very diverse. Leading toys will be educational, plot-shaped and sports: constructors, board games, musical instruments, sets for dolls and sports equipment. An important role in this age will be played by books that the child learns to read himself, and which will open up to him a fairy-tale world that develops his imagination.
How to cure a cold with folk remedies
What can you give your daughter
What is a system image
What to choose: vps hosting or virtual hosting
Do I need to get fat before conceiving a child, if I am very thin
Hello. I would like to cooperate with you as the author of articles. My emailprotected
Prince Harry and Megan Markle: first photos