What to give to the groom?
You have received an invitation to the wedding. The question arises - what to give? A gift can be made up of two parts - individually for the groom and for his bride. Let's consider what to present to the groom for the wedding.
Interesting gift ideas for the groom
- expensive alcohol (a bottle of aged wine or prestigious imported whiskey - by the way, it can be beautifully painted);
- camera or camcorder;
- accessories to your favorite gadget;
- tickets for horse riding or parachute jumping;
- book bar;
- exclusive statuette or wall sword for the office;
- branded lighter;
- visiting the SPA complex for two;
- if you skip a big company, you can give a ticket to the country where you wanted to visit the newly-made fiancé;
- tickets to the VIP box for a football match.
It is great to attach a small surprise to your main gift. For example, a beautiful photograph of the newlyweds in a frame with the original wedding date.
Recently, there has also been a tradition of making gifts for the wedding between the newlyweds themselves. What could be a gift to the groom from the bride?
- A great gift will be a big wallet for joint money. It is in him that the groom will hide all the envelopes presented to you. Practical gifts can also include a heater for a mug, a mini-fan or a pen with a flash card.
- For romantic natures, a beautifully designed slide show from your collaborative photos or a verse of your own will be an excellent option.
- Unusual option - T-shirts or sweaters with your initials, last names, photos or something else that unites you.
- The bride can also personally perform a song dedicated to her chosen one. It will look very beautiful at the very celebration in front of all close people.
- You can give a real cup by making an engraving like "For the 1st place in my life."
These are just some ideas on how to congratulate the groom.
How to draw a still life
How to remove the curse
Test: Learn the book by three words
What is the fox dreaming
6 romantic jokes to spark in the eyes: from us - to you with love