What is this IRR?
Dystonia is a very common disease. Quite a few people, doctors prescribe a diagnosis of the IRR in the card. However, not every patient has an idea of what this disease is, how it manifests itself, is diagnosed and treated. We will talk about this now.
Causes of IRR
Dystonia is a multisymptomatic syndrome that affects the work of the nervous system and various organs. There is such a disease in most cases due to hereditary predisposition. Also vegetative dystonia is manifested due to:
- frequent emotional disorders that lead to stress and depression;
- chronic diseases;
- lack of movement;
- endocrine disorders;
- mitochondrial diseases;
- focal infections;
- allergic diseases;
- abuse of smoking and alcohol;
- osteochondrosis of the cervical spine;
- diseases of internal organs (atherosclerosis, pancreatitis, peptic ulcer and others);
- hormonal rearrangements (pregnancy, menopause, prenatal condition);
- overweight and so on.
Symptoms of IRR
It is easy to identify that a person has an IRR, since the presence of such a disease is accompanied by:
- Sympathicotonia. The patient may experience rapid pulse, chills, heart pain, fever, blood pressure, pallor of the face;
- Vagotonia. The patient may experience weakness, nausea, sweating, increased intestinal motility, dizziness, and often asthma attacks.
Also, the IRR is manifested in the following symptoms:
- increased fatigue;
- intolerance to mental and physical stress;
- meteorological dependence;
- frequent feelings of fear, which can often come to panic;
- sleep disturbance;
- feeling short of breath;
- labored breathing;
- intolerance travel in transport;
- severe and frequent spasms of the esophagus;
- increased gas formation;
- swelling and redness of the limbs;
- joint pain;
- noises in the ears.
Often, a patient with vascular dystonia may mark impaired salivation. So, he can observe dryness in his mouth, or, on the contrary, an excessive amount of saliva. In addition, excessive tearing may be present with the IRR. Especially often this symptom is observed in the winds and low temperatures.
Diagnosis of VSD
To diagnose a person with vascular dystonia, it is necessary to undergo an examination by a cardiologist, a neuropathologist and a therapist. They will exclude other diagnoses that have similar symptoms, and then they will need to undergo electrocardiography, computerized electroencephalography, magnetic-nuclear resonance, as well as vegetative tests. All this will allow to establish an accurate diagnosis and find an effective treatment. It is not recommended to diagnose the IRR in oneself, paying attention to the main symptoms, as they may be signs of other diseases.
Treatment of IRR
It is necessary to start treatment of vegetative-vascular dystonia immediately after it is diagnosed, otherwise it may later lead to the development of other more serious illnesses. It is necessary to carry out treatment in a complex, it should include the following:
- diet therapy;
- non-drug methods;
- medicinal methods;
- physiotherapeutic methods.
How to make a beautiful snowflake
What is flatulence
19 photos of ideas to fill the house with spring mood with a floral print
How to make protein cream
How to translate the site into Russian