What interesting things do we know about Xiaomi?
Xiaomi is a fast-growing brand in the market of smartphones and gadgets. For you, we have formed a compilation of information about this company, which, according to many analysts, will soon become a serious competitor to the sharks of the business represented by Apple and Samsung.
- Xiaomi Tech (full name) was founded 7 years ago by Lei Jun. This person is also busy implementing UC Browser, the most popular browser for smartphones in China.
- The company's first product is the proprietary Miui shell, which at the time of its creation was a copy of the Android OS. Today, the Miui shell is considered one of the most convenient and sought after in the world.
- The release of smartphones at a low price is a distinctive feature of Xiaomi. Redmi 4 Prime is a hit of the manufacturer, which still competes with such a model as the iPhone 6. The price of this smartphone is less than 200 dollars. What else can you buy in our time for such money? But this is, no less than a 5-inch screen, Snapdragon 625 chipset, 3 GB of RAM. The most advantageous to search for Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime on the Aport, because there you can compare prices for goods in different online stores.
- Xiaomi imitates Apple.With the help of Xiaomi OS, you can easily transform an Android smartphone into an iPhone. Of course, iOS applications cannot start, but the system will look exactly like iOS, including the desktop and icons. Or another example: a device for broadcasting video online - Mi Box - looks identical to Apple TV. The similarity is very obvious. For example, Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro is very often compared to the iPhone 6 not only by external similarities, but also by “stuffing”.
- In 2017, the brand intends to enter the TOP-6 smartphone makers by revenue in Russia. In China, this barrier has long been overcome, so Russia is next in line, and this taking into account the fact that the company officially entered the Russian market only last year.
- Xiaomi is a manufacturer of not only smartphones, but also other types of equipment. In particular, in 2014, the company released an electric car called Xiaomi Misla. According to her statement, the electric car is not inferior to the Tesla models. The car is equipped with a Li-ion battery that can travel 200 km. From 0 to 100 km / h accelerates in 14 seconds. But for now this is a project, the implementation of which is scheduled for 2018.
How to make friends dogs
How to identify a good online casino
What documents are needed for divorce
In China, the 100-kilometer traffic jam is already nine days
How to cook pork kebab
How to enter a Kaspersky key