We teach the child penmanship
Beautiful handwriting is not given to us from birth. This skill must be acquired. To write beautifully, you need to work hard, train. But how exactly to conduct such training? What to pay attention to?
When to start?
At what age should parents start to think about the handwriting of their child? In fact, this should be done as early as possible. But this does not mean at all that it is necessary to hand a pencil to a year old and demand something from him. But up to seven years is not worth it.
And now it is worth clarifying everything. Classes can be started as early as 3-4 years, but they should not be too difficult. At this age, it is quite possible to teach the child to hold a pencil, draw, draw lines. This little man will be interesting. But it is still too early to master the letters at such a small age.
But in 5-6 years you can go to them. But still do not require a lot from the child. In addition, remember that all the kids are different. And if one does an excellent job with the tasks for first-graders, then the other they are given with great difficulty.So take the crumbs as they are. Have enough patience, as your efforts will also be required.
What affects the handwriting of the child?
Many people think that beautiful handwriting is talent. Indeed, why do some people write beautifully and clearly, while others have one letter completely different from the other, the words “dance”? In fact, bad handwriting can be made beautiful and neat if you practice. But there are some factors that can have a negative impact on the ability to write. We list them:
Poorly developed chalk motor. What it is? These include movements of the hand and fingers. If mom and dad didn’t develop motor skills from a very early age (with the help of special games and toys), then at a later age it will be much more difficult to do.
The second reason is the wrong position of the handle. If it is taken incorrectly, it will significantly complicate the process of writing. But how to hold the pen correctly? You need to place it on the upper third (closer to the left side, if you look at the palm) of the middle finger.
Use your index finger to hold the object on top. A thumb while holding the handle (if you remove it, the object should not fall).All three fingers should be slightly bent, but relaxed (excessive tension will interfere strongly). Other fingers can also be bent to the palm. The handle moves effortlessly.
The third reason is the wrong posture. If the child does not sit in the right way, then he will be uncomfortable writing. The table should be approximately at the level of the chest (but not squeeze it!), Elbows should lie on the table surface. The back is straight, the head is slightly inclined.
The fourth reason is the incorrect position of the notebook or sheet of paper. To begin, place the notebook straight, then slide it so that the bottom left corner is located approximately in the middle of the baby’s chest. Then slightly lift the upper right corner. So writing is much more convenient.
And the last reason is the temperament of the child. If a child is active, agile, constantly running, in a hurry somewhere, and also prone to mood swings, then it will be quite difficult for him to write carefully. Letters will "jump", like himself. A penmanship classes for such children can be literally painful.
How to help the child?
So how to teach your child to write beautifully? Work in a comprehensive manner, in this case, comprehensive development is important.And, of course, it is important to bear in mind that the child is a child, so it is better to conduct part of the lessons in an easy game form. We offer you several options.
Yes, yes, such a favorite occupation by many children will help to learn the basics of calligraphy.
There are several options:
- Give the kid more often pencils and paper. Draw yourself, show how to draw these or other objects correctly, let the kid repeat after you. Starts with simple things, then move on to more complex ones (with small details).
- You can draw a dictation. To do this, give the kid a checkered sheet and a pencil. Put in the corner of one of the cells the starting point from which the picture will begin. Now tell the child what to do. For example, first ask him to hold two cells to the right, then one down, three up, one diagonally. Such exercises are suitable for older children who already know how to count (at least up to five). And in order to facilitate the task, you can offer the crumbs to draw a contour along the arrows, connecting the dots. It is easier.
- Buy more colorings. Why do you need it? Coloring helps to improve coordination, because you can’t leave a pencil behind the contours.So let the crumb paints. You'll see, soon he will get it great!
Develop fine motor skills
This option is suitable for small children (from 3-4 years).
Here are a few options:
- Give the child a line and beads. Let him string beads on a fishing line. And if they are of a different size, then this is even better!
- Sculpting from plasticine will also allow you to develop fingers and strengthen their muscles. Let the crumb sculpt first balls, then some simple objects, then animals and people.
Playing with the ball
Surprisingly, ball games also help develop and improve coordination. And if you take a small ball, fine motor skills will also develop.
We offer several games:
- Let the baby take the ball in his right hand and hit him on the floor. You need to catch the ball with your other hand. Then let the child do the same by changing hands.
- The child should stand up straight, legs apart. In one hand, you must take the ball, taking him behind his back. Ask the child to throw the ball so that it flew over the shoulder. And let the child try to catch it with the fingers of the other hand. Exercise is quite difficult, it is suitable for older children.
We are training
To teach the child to write correctly and beautifully, you need to regularly train.
- For younger children, this is an option: draw a few straight horizontal lines on a sheet of paper. Ask your child to draw lines or circles on each of the lines. Let the child do it at a certain interval. When the baby learns to do everything well, let him begin to do it quickly in order to consolidate the skill. Such an exercise will help to better understand the space and get used to writing on the line.
- Draw a lot of pairs of parallel lines, ask the child to draw the same line between each pair. Then you can draw rounded, broken or wavy lines (the baby must draw exactly the same between them).
- Buy prescriptions, deal with the child on them.
- Write letters on the sheet of paper (beautiful and correct, of course). Put a tracing paper on top and ask the child to encircle all the letters.
If you follow simple guidelines, the learning process will not be painful and difficult:
- Do not overdo it. 2-4 lessons per week will be enough.
- If you decide to learn a new exercise, start with it, then repeat what has been done.
- Each lesson should not last more than half an hour, then the kid will simply lose interest.
- Try inviting a child friend. Working together is more interesting and fruitful (let the kids compete).
- If the fingers of the child get tired, let them rest.
- It is helped by gymnastics. It is possible to bend and unbend fingers at the same time, and then in turn.
- You can do massage of the baby's fingers. Lightly pinch them, rub, pat, stroke.
Patience to you and the child! Let everything work out, and the handwriting will be beautiful!
How to paint wallpaper
Going to start building a house
How to cook Caesar salad
How to communicate with the former
Weather in Sochi in August 2016 according to weather forecasts. What is the usual August weather for Sochi
How to choose the type of foundation
Getting rid of terrible snoring
Laparoscopy: before and after surgery