Apr 3, 2014
These classic vanilla cupcakes are sure to be a hit with absolutely everyone.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 20
Total Time: 0 hours 40
1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 c. unsalted butter
3/4 c. granulated sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
3/4 c. whole milk
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F and oil a 12-hole muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Reduce the mixer speed to medium and add the eggs, one at a time, beating each until incorporated before adding the next. Beat in the vanilla.
- Reduce the mixer speed to low and add the flour mixture in three parts, alternating with the milk and beating just until incorporated.
- Divide the batter between the muffin holes (about 1/4 cup per hole) and bake until a wooden pick, inserted into the center comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Video: vanilla cupcake - fluffy, moist, cupcake recipe - Cooking A Dream
Weight Watchers Diet Plan Information
Heart Problems After Gallbladder Surgery
How to Make a Baby Shower Invitation Template Using Microsoft Word
How Does Exercise Affect Your Digestive System
Did Angelina Jolie Make The Right Choice
How to Avoid Becoming a Weeaboo
How to Draw Fantasy Figures
How to Feed Picky Chihuahuas
How to Understand Introverted People
How to Build a Fallout Shelter
Date: 01.12.2018, 18:23 / Views: 42354