Unusual and easy way to weave from the remnants of the fabric
It turns out that the fabric can not only knit, but also weave a wide variety of things for the home. For example, this wonderful rug was woven from a fabric in a simple, but original technique - a woven braid.
To create a rug in this technique, prepare:
- several strips of cloth (about 8 cm wide) of different colors;
- thread with a needle;
The work is as follows:
1. Press the strips of fabric inward so that the width is 1/3 of the original. The stripes of identical color are sewn together and, for convenience, rolled into a ball.
2. Three different stripes are woven into a pigtail, the edge is sewn.
3. After that, you should twist the pigtail, alternately stitching the edges together.
4. A strip of contrast fabric is sewn along the edge of the finished spiral circle.
5. In exactly the same technique, 5 more spiral circles are made. From contrasting red fabric we form flowers or any other shape, we sew all the parts together.
Irina Sheik and Bradley Cooper plan to have a second child
Who is goof
Tofu - what is this cheese and what is it eaten with
How to protect hair in summer
What are utilities?