The secrets of cooking delicious coconut cookies
Fans of delicious sweets will certainly appreciate the aromatic and delicious coconut biscuits. And even a beginning hostess can cook it, because it is very simple!
So, how to cook a delicious coconut biscuit? We offer several interesting options for such an exquisite dessert.
If you prefer crispy shortbread, you will need the following ingredients:
- 90-100 g of coconut chips;
- about 80-90 grams of butter;
- five or six art. l. wheat flour;
- two small eggs;
- four art. l. sugar or powder;
- half a teaspoon of baking soda.
- The oil must first be softened, taken out of the refrigerator and left in a warm room. But it is not necessary to melt it.
- Combine the butter with sugar or powder, mix these ingredients thoroughly, or whisk them with a mixer.
- One by one, put eggs into the sugar-oil mixture, while actively stirring or whipping the composition.
- Now put the coconut shavings into the mass, mix everything thoroughly and leave for at least twenty minutes so that the chips absorb the oil and become softer and softer.
- Then add sifted flour, as well as soda quenched with boiling water or lemon juice. Mix again or beat well.
- Prepare a baking sheet, cover it with parchment bottom. Hands moistened with cold water (dough will not stick to them) form cookies and stack them on baking paper.
- Send the baking tray to an oven preheated to 190 degrees for about fifteen minutes. To make the cookies more tender, you can reduce the temperature after five minutes from the start of baking. And if you like crispy short dough, then in the first minutes of cooking, on the contrary, increase the temperature a little, but then reduce it.
With this recipe, you can make incredibly soft and delicate coconut cookies. Here's what you need:
- 150-170 g of wheat flour (if desired, you can replace the corn);
- three tbsp. l. non-sugary liquid natural honey;
- three squirrels;
- 150 g of granulated sugar (instead of it you can use powder);
- 150-170 g of fine coconut chips;
- bag of vanillin.
- Separate the squirrels from the yolks, place in a dry and clean container, whisk them until stable peaks appear.
- Next, add sugar to the proteinaceous air mass, while continuing the beating process, so that the foam becomes sufficiently dense and remains in the bowl even when it is turned over.
- Now add honey and continue beating again.
- It's time to combine the protein mass with coconut chips. Stir the ingredients, but be very careful that the foam does not fall off (otherwise, the cookies will not be soft enough).
- Finally, came the turn of the introduction of flour and vanilla. Once again, all very carefully and carefully mix. You should have a dough, the consistency of a thick fat sour cream. It should be sent to the refrigerator for twenty or thirty minutes, so that it becomes denser and does not stick to the hands.
- Form balls or other figures and place them on a baking tray pre-filled with baking paper (it is better to grease it with butter to minimize the risks of burning).
- Bake cookies at 160 degrees for about twenty-five to thirty minutes to a pleasant ruddy hue.
Quite quickly and quite easily, you can make an air coconut biscuit, reminiscent of macaroons. Prepare these foods:
- a glass of sugar;
- one and a half cup of coconut (savory);
- four or five egg whites.
- Squirrels need a long and actively beat with a mixer to get air foam.
- Then pour sugar into the resulting protein mass with a thin trickle and continue to whisk the ingredients. When you see the spikes appear and they will not fall off or move when you shake the bowl, consider that you have completed the task.
- Then gradually introduce into the composition coconut shavings, carefully mixing it with the protein base, so that the foam is kept as much as possible.
- Take a baking sheet, cover it with parchment, which is desirable not to be very richly greased with butter.
- Spoon spread tender coconut-protein dough on a baking sheet, and when you have formed all the future cookies, send them to bake at a temperature of about 150 degrees. They will be ready and lightly browned in about twenty minutes. While they are not cold, transfer them to a tray, and a little later, serve fresh and slightly warm.
Appetizing and nutritious get coconut cookies with oatmeal. For the preparation will need the following ingredients:
- about 100 grams of flour (you can use oatmeal);
- 100 g of hercules flakes;
- 150 grams of coconut chips;
- 30-50 g of raisins;
- half a pack (about 100 g) of butter or quality margarine;
- 150 grams of sugar;
- two eggs;
- hl baking powder or baking soda.
- Oatmeal can be slightly milled in a blender, but not very much, so that they are clearly felt in cookies. Now combine them with the remaining dry ingredients: sugar, flour, coconut chips and baking powder.
- Raise the raisins with hot water and leave for five minutes so that it expands and becomes softer.
- The butter must be softened, mixed with eggs and thoroughly whipped.
- Now in the dry ingredients, enter the egg-oil mixture with raisins, all together, thoroughly whisk with a mixer until you get a uniform consistency.
- Preheat the oven to 170-180 degrees, cover the baking sheet with parchment, place the shaped cookies on it. It takes about fifteen or twenty minutes to bake them so that they dry out and turn slightly red.
Coconut-oatmeal cookies are ready, and if desired, you can decorate with chocolate or sugar icing. But even without these additives, the dessert will be delicious.
The following recipe will allow even a novice to prepare simple and very tasty cookies with the addition of coconut chips. Here's what you'll need:
- a full glass of savory coconut chips;
- can of natural condensed milk;
- two eggs;
- a glass of wheat flour;
- a bag of vanilla;
- half a teaspoon of baking soda.
Description of preparation:
- Eggs slightly whisk, but do not wait for the formation of foam.
- In coconut milk, enter the coconut chips, as well as the egg mixture, whisk everything with a mixer.
- Now gradually add portions of flour, continuing to beat.
- Soda should be extinguished using lemon juice, boiling water or vinegar. After that, also enter it into the dough and add vanilla.
- Spoon the dough on a baking sheet made by baking paper, leaving space between the cookies.
- Cookies are baked for twenty minutes at one hundred and eighty degrees. You define readiness by easy ruddy.
Using one of the above recipes, you can make amazing and delicious coconut cookies that your family and guests will love.
Homemade Barometer - Master Class
How to connect the soundbar
How to alter pants
How to restore the log
How to bake fish in foil
Why do not you give expensive gifts