The best recipes for cake with condensed milk
It is difficult to find in the expanses of our country at least one person who does not like condensed milk. The kids just love this delicacy, but adults like the product, because recalls the "taste of childhood". And thanks to the addition of condensed milk to various desserts, tasty masterpieces are obtained, which all family members enjoy enjoying a cup of fragrant tea.
Especially tasty are cakes with condensed milk, and it is very simple to cook them, and you need a few components. We offer you three simple recipes, thanks to which the best desserts you have ever tasted will appear on your dinner table.
Delicate taste of apple caramel
For those housewives who like to add new ingredients to the usual favorite dishes, thereby achieving an unusual taste, this recipe for the Apples in Caramel cake will obviously have a liking.
For baking, you need to prepare:
- large green apples - 3 pcs .;
- sugar - 200 g;
- eggs - 3 pcs .;
- Condensed milk (boiled) - 1 can;
- butter - 200 g;
- flour - 1.5 cups;
- soda - ½ tsp. spoons;
- water - 5 tbsp. spoons;
- vinegar - ½ tea. spoons.
The method of cooking the cake "Apples in caramel"
- We start with the test. On a coarse grater, rub 150 g of butter, add 1 egg, mix well. Then pour 100 g of sugar, put the extinguished soda and flour. Knead soft dough. Divide it into two halves and place in the fridge for 1 hour (until it hardens).
- Go to the caramel. Wash apples, peel them and cut into small cubes. 100 g of sugar poured into the pan, add water and 1/3 teaspoon of vinegar (to prevent crystallization). On a small fire, we constantly interfere with the syrup as soon as it begins to darken (which means that caramel has turned out), we add prepared apples to it. All mix well and simmer until the juice appears evaporated. We shift the prepared stuffing into the container and cool it.
- We bake dessert. We take a baking dish (with a diameter of 24 or 26 cm), fill it with parchment paper or grease well with butter. We take out the dough from the refrigerator and place it over the entire area of the mold in the same layer, forming walls. Pour stewed apples.Beat the condensed milk with 2 eggs and fill the filling with this mixture. We put the dessert in an oven heated to 180 degrees. The dish is prepared for 40-50 minutes (until the top layer thickens).
Before serving, our wonder delicacy should be cooled. We are sure that your family will enjoy the caramel and creamy taste of this unforgettable dessert. And the recipe for the pie "Apples in caramel" you will gladly share with friends and colleagues at work.
Summer delicacy with peaches
How good it is in summer: one can get plenty of juicy fruits and berries that constantly replace each other. Behind them was a cherry tree with cherries, and apricots give way to peaches and plums. Therefore, we have prepared for you a summer recipe, in which you can put any seasonal fruit. In our version it will be peaches. How to cook such an appetizing pastry?
For the Summer Joy cake, we need the following ingredients:
- butter or margarine - 200 g;
- peaches (preferably solid) - 400 g;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- eggs - 3 pcs .;
- condensed milk - 3 tbsp. spoons;
- soda - 1 tsp. a spoon;
- flour - 1.5 cups;
- vinegar - ½ tea. spoons;
The method of making the cake "Summer joy"
- To start, prepare the dough. Chop a pack of butter or margarine into pieces and rub well with sugar. After we drive in 3 eggs, add the extinguished soda, condensed milk, mix all components until smooth. In the end, pour in flour, with thorough stirring should get a dough, which in consistency resembles a dough on a pancake.
- Preparing the fruit. Peaches should be washed and cut into small slices (5 mm thick).
- We bake a pie. Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Grease the baking dish with butter, pour half of the dough into it. Then lay out the chopped peaches and pour the rest of the mass on top. Put the pastries in the oven. After 40-50 minutes we check it for readiness by piercing the dough with a wooden stick or a match. If they are dry, then you can get the cake, if not, then you need to reduce the temperature to 150 degrees and bake for about 20-30 minutes.
"Summer Joy" will be your favorite dessert on hot days, and in the cold season fresh fruit can be replaced with canned, and also please your family with this magical dish.
"Cottage Cheese Paradise"
Fans of cottage cheese baking will highly appreciate the recipe of this delicious cake. And besides, the components for dessert are taken the most ordinary and inexpensive, which undoubtedly will please thrifty housewives. And you can cook such a bakery in a hurry. So, we are presenting the cottage cheese curd.
Prepare the following components:
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- cottage cheese - 250 g;
- condensed milk (boiled) - 300 g;
- flour - 1 cup;
- powdered sugar - 1 teaspoonful. a spoon;
- any jam - 5 tbsp. spoons;
- Vanillin - to taste;
- Slaked Soda - ½ cup. spoons.
Cooking dessert "Cottage Cheese Paradise"
- Beat cottage cheese with a mixer, add flour, vanillin, soda, and mix everything thoroughly. Separately mix the condensed milk with eggs and add to the total mass. All ingredients must be mixed well.
- We cover the baking mold with parchment paper or grease with butter. Pour the ready-made dough and put in an oven heated to 180 degrees. Cook until golden brown.
- We get the cake and leave it to cool. In theory, our "Curd Paradise" is ready, but it is better to add the last notes and make it even more tasty. To do this, cut the cake in the middle of 2 identical cakes and lubricate the bottom of any jam, which is in the fridge.You can try a little more and cook sour cream or custard and grease them with cake instead of jam. Top cover with the second half and sprinkle the whole dish with powdered sugar.
An unusual combination of condensed milk, cottage cheese and jam will be appreciated by your relatives. Now every weekend you can indulge the whole family with any pastries made with condensed milk. And no matter what you decide to add: apples, peaches or cottage cheese, the main thing is that all dishes will be cooked with love and good mood. Bon Appetit!
How to choose fashionable winter boots
Effective glycerin masks
How to make your own test
How to choose a headset
How to use vitamin E against wrinkles
How to tie yourself