The advantages and disadvantages of pumpkin diet
Pumpkin diet is considered one of the best options for a low-calorie seasonal program, which can be used not only to correct weight, but also to improve metabolism. This option, chosen for weight loss, provides a steady loss of body fat. At the same time you do not have to strictly limit yourself to nutrition. Just most of the dishes that must be consumed during the day will contain this vegetable.
The benefits of diet
The main advantages of pumpkin diet are:
- saturation of the body with vitamin A;
- improvement of metabolism;
- cleansing from slagging;
- fight against winter avitaminosis;
- normalization of sleep;
- normalization of cholesterol levels;
- stabilization of intestinal motility;
- absence of hunger during the day;
- normalization of the gastrointestinal tract;
- low calorie cooked meals.
Despite the advantages listed above,Unlimited pumpkin consumption has the following disadvantages:
- this way of feeding is unacceptable during pregnancy and during breastfeeding;
- for people suffering from diabetes such food is contraindicated, as it may increase blood sugar levels;
- possible exacerbation of peptic ulcer in the presence of gastric ulcers;
- A decrease in acidity is likely, so if you have gastritis with reduced secretion, such a diet can lead to aggravation.
Also, this diet has contraindications, namely: it is not recommended for children and the elderly, due to age-related changes in the body. If you have any chronic diseases of the digestive system, then the use of pumpkin in large quantities for the purpose of losing weight should also be abandoned, otherwise health problems may arise.
What to consider when choosing a pumpkin?
Efficiency, as well as the result of the diet depends on the quality of the selected vegetable, and how much it consumes losing weight. Consider that the more intense the color of the flesh, the more useful substances it has, so try to choose bright orange fruits.
Stop the choice on pumpkins with a light peel, as dark cultures are much more difficult to digest, it creates an additional load on the gastrointestinal tract.
Try to keep the pumpkin so that it does not peremazala, otherwise the vegetable becomes too soft and quickly deteriorates. Take care that the fruit does not get direct sunlight, this effect destroys useful substances.
Useful properties of pumpkin for the body
Vegetable contains a lot of vitamins (A, B, C, E, T), trace elements (zinc, iron, calcium, folic acid), a large amount of dietary fiber, and also has a low calorie content. Nutrients activate metabolic processes and speed up metabolism. Due to the fact that the pumpkin has few calories, the body takes the missing energy from excess fats.
Such a dietary food allows for a short period to lose up to four kilograms. Since the process of burning fatty deposits is not at all impetuous, it will not be difficult to maintain a new weight. This diet helps to get rid of excess weight, and not to remove excess water from the body.Since the introduction of pumpkin into the diet provides for the loss of fluid due to the diuretic effect, it is safe to say that toxins and slags also leave the body.
If you add regular exercise to your diet, then in two weeks you will be able to part with six pounds. And proper nutrition will help fix the result, while maintaining the desired weight.
Pumpkin diet food has a number of recommendations, the implementation of which will lead to a positive result, and ignoring will be fraught with health problems.
- The duration of such food should not exceed two weeks.
- Protein foods such as low-fat cottage cheese, kefir, milk, fish, and lean meats must be present in the diet.
- Do not limit the consumption of vegetables and fruits, but exclude bananas and grapes.
- Sugar should be replaced with honey.
- Divide the food intake by 4-6 times a day, have a snack only with fruits or fresh pumpkin. Have dinner no later than six in the evening.
- Use enough water.
- Limit salt intake.
The menu is composed for three days, which will allow you to provide your diet with a variety of dishes for the entire period of the diet.
- Breakfast: oatmeal with pumpkin, fruit.
- Lunch: pumpkin puree soup
- Dinner: Baked pumpkin with apple.
- Breakfast: pumpkin casserole with cottage cheese.
- Lunch: boiled pumpkin with meat.
- Dinner: stew with vegetables.
The third day
- Breakfast: fruit salad with pumpkin.
- Lunch: Baked pumpkin with fish.
- Dinner: pumpkin chops.
How to return to the normal diet
After the end of your diet, try to gradually increase the caloric intake of food, as well as introduce new foods and increase portions. Depending on how long you have maintained such nutrition, the longer the transition period should be.
It is also possible that, as a result of the diet, you formulate new eating habits, for example, you will refuse to use sugar or limit its amount, or maybe replace it with honey.
Since this diet is gentle for the body, it can be repeated in two months.
Which floor is better to do in the living room: parquet or laminate
How to grow juicy and sweet carrots
How to flash a 4200 cartridge
How to pickle salmon caviar
Who ate asphalt: anecdotes to create a real spring mood
What is amenorrhea
Where to rest in Croatia
Brilliant way to grow green onions at home without land and a pot