Recipes delicious blanks of kohlrabi for the winter
Knowing how to pickle kohlrabi for the winter, you can eat this diet vegetable all year round with health benefits. Kohlrabi is a variety of cabbage, in which not the leaves are edible, but the stem, which looks like a round turnip. The content of vitamin C, this vegetable is superior to oranges, it contains a lot of sulfur and potassium, which are good for the health of the skin and hair. Kohlrabi’s juicy and sweetish pulp resembles a stalk of young white cabbage, but only without sharpness and bitterness.
- Preparation time:10 minutes
- Cooking time:30 minutes
Recipe of vegetable assorted kohlrabi cabbage for winter
For cooking, choose the young cabbage kohlrabi, with tender and juicy flesh.
- The washed and cleaned young stalk of kohlrabi cut into thin plates or cubes.
- Blanch in hot, salted water for 2 minutes. Put the kohlrabi in a colander to glass the water.
- Peeled and washed vegetables cut: carrots and onions into rings, pepper strips.
- Pile the mustard seeds at the bottom of the sterilized cans, place the bay leaf, allspice and peeled garlic.
- In a bowl, mix all the chopped vegetables, and place them in cans.
- Cook the marinade, adding 500 ml of water, 1 tbsp. l sugar and 20 g of salt, and at the end of 2 tbsp. l vinegar. Pour the vegetables in the marinade, and cover the jars with clean lids.
Sterilize the vegetable platter in a saucepan with water for 10 minutes. Roll up the finished salad, and wrap a blanket before cooling.
Recipe for harvesting grated kohlrabi for the winter
Kohlrabi for this recipe is rubbed on a grater, so it does not need to boil or blanch.
- kohlrabi –1 kg;
- carrots - 250 g;
- Sweet Pepper - 2 Tennessee;
- celery - 2 sprigs;
- garlic - 2 tooth .;
- water - 1 l;
- salt - 30 g;
- sugar - 100 g;
- Vinegar 9% - 100 ml.
- Peeled and washed carrots and kohlrabi rub on a grater, mix.
- At the bottom of each half-liter jar, place 1 pea pepper, 1 clove of garlic and 1 sprig of celery. Fill the jar to the top with carrots and cabbage, lightly tamping.
- Prepare the marinade - add sugar and salt to 1 liter of boiling water, cook for 2 minutes. At the end, pour in 100 ml of vinegar, and immediately turn off the heat.
- Pour hot marinade over the banks.Cover the jars with clean tin lids, and sterilize for 20 minutes. After sterilization, cork immediately. From the specified number of products should be 3 floor liter cans. Turn them over and wrap them to cool them down.
Kohlrabi for the winter can be prepared by making a simple and tasty assorted vegetables, with bright orange carrots, red bell peppers, green celery.
Everywhere ours: Hollywood stars with Russian roots
Biennale of theatrical art: 6 interesting productions
Construction mesh, hoop and cardboard instead of a loom
Turning off the company.Help
How to choose a bike for a child
How to get rid of debt
Love the delicacies Then find out how much the most expensive fish costs