Jack in the Box Nutrition Facts, Menu Choices & Calories
Analyzing the Jack in the Box Menu
If you can before you stand in line to order, you'll have an easier time finding .
The extensive menu can be overwhelming and it might be hard to find the healthiest choices in a short period of time.
Like most quick food restaurants, foods that are grilled or broiled will have fewer calories than items that are breaded or fried. Chicken burgers, sandwiches, and salads are sometimes (but not always) lower in fat. If the chicken is fried (like the Spicy Nacho Chicken Munchie Mealthat provides almost 1800 calories per serving) you might be doing more harm than good by choosing chicken.
Lastly, it's always smart to choose water to drink. Jack in the Box provides a wide range of customized drinks. Some, like the Barq's Root Beerwith or without vanilla, will add 550 calories to your meal. It's smarter to save your calories for the foods that will fill you up and help you to feel satisfied so you're not hungry soon after visiting Jack in the Box.
Jack in the Box Nutrition and CaloriesJack in the Box Beef Taco Nutrition FactsServing Size 1 TacoPer Serving% Daily Value*
|Calories from Fat 80|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|*Based on a 2,000 calorie diet|
Everyone enjoys something different at Jack in the Box. Burgers are popular, but so is the Tex-Mex fare. But are Jack in the Box taco calories too high? Nope! A basicbeef tacomight satisfy your cravings and it only provides 170 calories (as shown on the label).
If you prefer a burger, there are several to choose from.
- The Bacon & Swiss Buttery Jackprovides 890 calories, 59 grams of fat, 48 grams of carbohydrate, 42 grams of protein and 1350 milligrams of sodium.
- The Classic Buttery Jack provides 820 calories, 52 grams of fat, 50 grams of carbohydrate, 37 grams of protein and 1150 milligrams of sodium.
If you like chicken, you might order a classic Jack in the Box sandwich.
- Jack's Spicy Chickenprovides 550 calories, 29 grams of fat, 48 grams of carbohydrate, 26 grams of protein and 770 milligrams of sodium.
- The Sourdough Grilled Chicken Clubprovides 580 calories, 30 grams of fat, 38 grams of carbohydrate, 39 grams of protein and 1500 milligrams of sodium.
Going to Jack in the Box for breakfast?
- The Bacon Breakfast Jack provides 380 calories, 21 grams of fat, 30 grams of carbohydrate, 17 grams of protein and 850 milligrams of sodium.
- The Jumbo Breakfast Platter With Sausageprovides 620 calories, 39 grams of fat, 47 grams of carbohydrate, 21 grams of protein and 1250 milligrams of sodium.
Smart Jack in the Box Nutrition Choices
The "Better for You" menu is a list of healthier items that will help you to keep your fat and calorie intake lower. The menu isn't extensive, but you'll find a few offerings.
- TheChicken Fajita Pitamade with whole grain provides 340 calories, 12 grams of fat, 35 grams of carbohydrate, 23 grams of protein and 1000 milligrams of sodium.
- AChicken Teriyaki Bowl provides 690 calories, 6 grams of fat, 134 grams of carbohydrate, 27 grams of protein and 1910 milligrams of sodium.
- Chiquita Apple Bites provide 380 calories, 0 grams of fat, 8 grams of carbohydrate, 0 grams of protein and 0 milligrams of sodium.
- AGrilled Chicken Salad provides 372 calories, 9 grams of fat, 13 grams of carbohydrate, 30 grams of protein and 750 milligrams of sodium.
- AJr. Jack provides 420 calories, 26 grams of fat, 33 grams of carbohydrate, 14 grams of protein and 560 milligrams of sodium.
Mostsalads on the Jack in the Boxmenu provide 500 calories or less, but that calorie count does not include dressing.
If you dress your salad you need to add another 150-250 calories.
Least Healthy Options on the Jack in the Box Menu
What should you avoid if you are trying to eat healthy at Jack in the Box? Jack's Munchie Meals are likely to derail your diet for days. Each combo snack pack provides many different items for diners who get the munchies late at night (it is only available from 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. each day).
- TheStacked Grilled Cheese Burger Munchie Mealincludes a combination cheeseburger and grilled cheese sandwich with tacos, fries and a drink. It provides 1890 calories, 94 grams of fat, 213 grams of carbohydrate, 56 grams of protein and 3660 milligrams of sodium.
- TheChick-N-Tater Melt Munchie Mealincludes a croissant topped with crispy chicken, bacon, and hash browns smothered in cheese and ranch sauce, with 2 tacos, fries, and a drink. It provides 2010 calories, 109 grams of fat, 220 grams of carbohydrate, 44 grams of protein and 3470 milligrams of sodium.
Desserts are also problematic for your diet at Jack in the Box. A largeOreo Cookie Shakeprovides over 1100 calories and a large strawberry shake will add over 1000 calories to your daily total.
Video: How Many Calories Are In Chicken Strips From Jack In The Box
How To Use A Hair Straightener Safely At Home
How to Select a Lathe
How To Know When It Is Right Time To Call in Hindi
12 Awesome DIY Spring Nail Art Ideas To Make
How to Curb the Use of Plastics in Day to Day Life
10 Easy Ways to Reduce Food Waste (and Save a Ton of Money)
Other Stories: Our New Shopping Heaven
The Best Outdoor Cardio Workout Youve Never Heard Of Before
How to Calculate Bond Energy
This Viral Twitter Rant Reveals Why Women Shouldnt Blindly Trust Their Doctors
These Looks Are PERFECT For Back To School
Slow-Cooker Monday: Sloppy Joes
E. Coli Symptoms