How to use iTunes?
iTunes is a program provided by Apple, which was created to support its own products: iPad, iPod, iPhone. It was created so that users can facilitate the use of these devices, as well as to systematize their music collection and video file collection. But contrary to the functionality, not everyone can fully understand the program, because of its complexity of use. Therefore, today in our article, we will tell you how to use iTunes, and how to understand the essence of its work.
In fact, the possibilities of this program are very extensive. For example, it can broadcast streaming video, even in high definition HD. The program is also convenient for organizing and creating your own music or video collections. In addition to all this, it is connected to the company's store - iTunes Store, where you can buy new music and applications, and the built-in search algorithm will be able to analyze the owner's preferences and offer him popular new items that will always be interesting.
It was recently announced that the program is gaining momentum and becoming more popular. In particular, its position in the movie sales market has improved.All this suggests that this service is actively developed and maintained, and this makes it even more interesting. The service occupies a leading position among the most popular online stores, for example, such as: Microsoft Zune Video Marketplace and Amazon.
How to use iTunes
This question asks almost every consumer who has purchased one of the devices from Apple. Adds complexity and the fact that this program is different. Firstly, there is a program that is installed on a computer and serves to systematize its music and video collections, as well as to synchronize with various Apple devices - iPad, iPod, and others.
But there is also a nonstandard iTunes application, which is initially installed on all devices along with the operating system. Those who have already managed to get acquainted with the AppStore, will probably immediately be able to figure out how to use iTunes. But those who have encountered this application for the first time may not understand all the functionality.
- To begin, register a new account, then enter your username and password and enter the system. It is worth noting that American accounts are more functional than Russian ones, but most of our users are interested in the second option.
- First, pay attention to the podcast section. Both video and audio can be located here, and they are all free, and if you wish, you can download them. They are all divided into categories and topics, in general, it will not be difficult to deal with them.
- Also here you can find the iTunes U section. Initially it was conceived by the company as a specialized platform for various educational institutions. Universities can easily place here materials and tasks for their students, and those in turn will be able to download everything they need. Even here you can simply find interesting work or additional materials. But if someone is interested in this section, then they will be disappointed. In Russia, iTunes U is not yet quite popular, and Russian universities are hardly even suspected of its existence. Finding materials in Russian is almost impossible here. Therefore, we will not focus on how to work with iTunes U
- The main section in the program is Downloads. This is the download section itself. Here you can easily choose something you like, and put it on download. But you can not cancel the download, it can only pause.There may also be some problems if the connection fails.
How to work with iTunes
Also using this program, you can synchronize the device with your computer, transfer video and music to it, and also watch and listen to them. We offer you a detailed instruction on how to synchronize files between the computer and your device from Apple.
How to transfer music:
- Connect the device to the computer.
- When the icon (under the item "device") of your device appears in the window, select it.
- In case the �overview� panel is not displayed, click the overview tab.
- Choose the item �process music manually�, or this parameter can be called differently - �process video and music manually�.
- Under the �media library� item, in the left part of the window, click the �music� parameter, and drag playlists or songs to your device.
- The same is done with video files.
How to transfer photos:
- Connect your device to the computer.
- When the icon (under the �device� item) of your device appears in the window, select it and click the �Photos� tab.
- Choose the sub-item �sync photos from�, and then in the pop-up menu choose a folder that contains the photos you need, or a program for working with images.
- If you are using Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0, or even newer, you can drop photos directly from this program by selecting Photoshop Elements or Photoshop Album in the pop-up menu.
- Choose whether to copy selected albums and folders with photos or all.
- To add full resolution photos to your device, select the �include high resolution photo� option. But this option is valid if you are going to transfer all the photos from your device to a computer.
I think it�s easy to figure out how to use iTunes.
If the husband is constantly lying and does not bring a salary what to do
How to call a story
How to clean a laptop from dust
How to pass an interview
7 winter hand creams to help relive the cold