How to transfer to QIWI wallet?
Watch the video
�is one of the most popular in Russia. Every day it is used by tens of thousands of citizens. However, if many users don�t have problems with withdrawing money from the system, then there are often difficulties with replenishing QIWI wallet. Let us consider in more detail how to transfer money to QIWI wallet.
Instructions for replenishing the wallet
- In the main menu there is a section called Payment for Services. It is necessary to go into it. A window will appear where you should select the necessary payment system or the necessary carrier.
- Select "E-commerce or Mobile Wallet." The fact is that each terminal in its own way displays this menu item. In some cases, it may simply be written "Mobile Wallet".
- After that you should choose the name of the operator to whom you will transfer money. For example, you can use an operator called �Mobile Wallet�. This operator offers money transfer without commission.
- Enter the desired amount and confirm the payment.
- The wallet number is identical to the mobile phone number.The fact is that the owner�s number is registered with his personal wallet. Due to this, QIWI wallet becomes unique. In some cases, the transfer has to wait a few hours, but this is extremely rare. Be sure to take the check with you.
How to transfer money to QIWI wallet from your phone
You can transfer money to QIWI wallet from your phone. If there is a certain amount of money on your phone balance, and you need to replenish the account on your personal QIWI wallet, feel free to send money from the phone.
In order to send money to QIWI, you need to follow some simple rules.
- If you have to transfer money to the wallet from the MTS, it is best to issue a virtual card. In this case, the commission will be only four percent in the transfer.
- It is possible to transfer the balance from the phone to the QIWI wallet with the help of the operator Megaphone, only with this the commission will be 5.95 percent. Unfortunately, through communication Megafon can be transferred to KIWI not more than 3,000 rubles (not more than 5,000 rubles for premium rate holders). Other operators provide the opportunity to transfer the balance in the amount not exceeding 15 thousand rubles.
- If you use Beeline, and you urgently need to replenish your QIWI wallet from your phone, you will need to pay a commission of 5.60 percent.
- Commission for using the service through the operator Akos will be 4 percent. The same commission for the operator NTK.
Having decided on the amount of the transfer, you need to go to the menu item "Add funds", which is located in the personal account of QIWI. Next you need to click on the item "Online", after that - select the appropriate operator. Then you must enter the desired amount and confirmation code. Thus, you will be able to transfer a certain amount of money from your phone to QIWI.
How to transfer money to QIWI from a bank card
Let us consider how to transfer money from a bank card to a QIWI wallet. In order to make a transfer, you need to choose one of two options. For this purpose, you need the Mobile Bank service or the Sberbank Online system.
- In order to transfer money from a bank card to a wallet using the Sberbank Online service, you first need to connect this service. To connect to this system, in the Sberbank ATM menu, select �Connect to Sberbank Online�.Just enter the phone number and the system will automatically connect you. You will receive a username and password on the check. This login and password will need to enter on the system. After logging in, select the �Transfers and Payments� section. In this section, you need to select a wallet, specify the details, and then make a transfer of funds to the QIWI wallet.
- You can connect to the Mobile Bank service directly on the Sberbank Online website. It will be required again only to enter your phone number and full name. You will be assigned a personal password consisting of 5 characters. The translation also creates a template that you can later use.
- Then, in order to send money to QIWI, you only need to click the corresponding icon on the left side of the screen (menu of mobile operators). After that, you will need to enter the amount, send a request and enter the code received via SMS.
How to replenish QIWI using WebMoney
As you know, the WebMoney payment system requires binding a QIWI wallet to replenish it. However, to bypass this procedure, you can do the following:
- In the WM system, you must have a phone number to add to your account.
- You will need to transfer money directly to the phone.
- Then log in to QIWI and make a payment from the phone, as described in the instructions above.
Another way that allows you to send money from the WebMoney wallet to the QIWI wallet are exchangers. Use and find one that allows you to send money from WebMoney to QIWI without binding. We draw your attention to the fact that the commission of exchangers can be very high. Be sure to see what commission a specific exchanger charges.
How to replenish QIWI with Yandex.Money
Yandex.Money does not allow replenishing QIWI wallet, but each user of this system has the opportunity to transfer money to a bank card, and from there to a wallet in the QIWI system. Learn more about this.
Supermodel throws career due to postpartum depression
Masks with linseed oil
What dream cabbage
How to cook Caesar salad
10 tips that divorced couples can give to lovers
How to make a lens
How to draw a costume
Ambrosia - when blooms, good and bad