How to take atsts?
The abbreviation "ACC" stands for acetylcysteine. This drug is prescribed as an expectorant for diseases of the respiratory tract, as well as in combination with the treatment of colds. A huge advantage of the drug is that it is absorbed almost immediately after use and thus has a quick effect. Available in the form of soluble tablets or powder. How to take the ACC so that it has a beneficial effect and does not harm it?
The drug is taken after meals, dissolving a tablet or powder in half a glass of liquid. It can be not only water, but, for example, iced tea or even juice.
For the treatment of cystic fibrosis
- Children under 2 years old - 50 mg 2 times a day.
- Children from 2 to 5 years old - 100 mg 4 times a day.
- Children 6 and adults - 200 mg 3 times a day.
The duration of treatment is prescribed individually by a doctor. Usually a few months
For the treatment of other diseases
- Children up to 2 years - 50 mg - 2 times a day.
- Children from 2 to 5 years old - 100 mg - 2-3 times a day.
- Children from 5 to 14 years old - 200 mg 2 times a day.
- Children from 14 years and adults - 200 mg 3 times a day.
The course of treatment is 5-7 days. However, in chronic diseases it can be increased to several months.
ACC is one of the most effective drugs in the treatment of the respiratory tract.
Deceased Russian actors, the good memory of which lives in our hearts
How to summon Bloody Mary
What is added to the pool water
How are lakes formed
Adjust windows by yourself
How to clean the microwave