How to start planning a pregnancy for a woman and a man
Over time, married couples think about the child. They approach this issue responsibly, trying to think everything through and plan. Due to inexperience, not everyone can do it. Therefore, I will tell you how to start planning a pregnancy for a woman and a man.
Planning a pregnancy helps to detect in advance the health risks of the future mother and newborn baby. It is not always possible for a married couple to conceive a child without prior preparation, but by carefully working through the question, it is possible to achieve the goal.
Medicine recommends that young families begin preparing for pregnancy with a medical examination. Doctors advise him to go a few months before the long-awaited moment.
- First look at the therapist. Together with the doctor, discuss chronic diseases, determine the ways of treatment.Take a urine and blood test, diagnose the body for infections that contribute to the development of hepatitis B, herpes and rubella.
- Determine the Rh factor and blood type.. This is important because a different Rh factor is the cause of the incompatibility of young parents. If the child inherits the father's Rh, the Rh-conflict between the baby and the mother may appear.
- Visit the oculist and check the status of the retina. The results of the study will show whether the child can be born naturally.
- Dentist. If the toothache worries, eliminate before pregnancy. Advise your dentist beforehand and fix dental problems. If you disregard, at the most inappropriate moment they will remind of themselves.
- Cabinet of the endocrinologist. Complete ultrasound, check the level of hormones of the shield gland, TSH, T3. It is possible that to conceive a baby will have to undergo hormone therapy, because the incorrect operation of the endocrine system will prevent childbearing.
- Doctors advise couple to visit genetics. The doctor will detect chromosomal abnormalities. Often they are present in people who at first glance seem to be healthy. It is better to pass the procedure to all parents whose age has crossed the mark of 35 years.
- Urologist and gynecologist. Both partners should visit the urologist and gynecologist to ensure the health of the reproductive organs. During the examination, the doctor will examine the genitals, find defects, determine the absence or presence of sexually transmitted diseases, prescribe treatment.
To obtain the result of a medical examination is not enough. Planning a pregnancy at home includes revising the lifestyle of a man and a woman, making a number of adjustments to the daily diet.
So that the baby does not develop pathology, parents should start with the rejection of bad habits. A woman should stop taking contraceptives and switch to vitamins.
Vitamins and ration
Pay attention to vitamin "E"and folic acid, the lack of which adversely affects the development of the fetus. Remember, large quantities of folic acid are found in beef, buckwheat, green vegetables, seeds, cabbage and cheeses. Vitamin "E" is present in vegetable oil, spinach and broccoli.
Do not forget about vitamin "C"which neutralizes toxins and strengthens the immune system.A natural source of vitamin are citrus fruits, dog rose, sweet pepper and black currant.
Iodine is required for a womanto prevent painful abnormalities of the thyroid gland and the normal development of the child. An important element is found in many products, but the greatest amount is concentrated in fish and sea kale.
These vitamins, many women take in pill form. This approach is not prohibited, but with caution. A surplus of vitamins worsen the state of health during pregnancy. Doctors recommend betting on a balanced and proper diet.
The future mother will not hurt to work on the press, pumping up the muscles. As a result, it is easier to bear and give birth to a child. Constant exercise will increase stamina.
There are women in whose body there is little progesterone. A lack of a female hormone leads to miscarriages. If tests confirm the shortage, the doctor will prescribe drugs that stimulate pregnancy.
- Utrozhestan. It is a natural progesterone administered to women who have had a miscarriage. Also recommend to women, in the body of which an excess of testosterone - a male hormone that prevents the appearance of pregnancy.
- Duphaston. Synthetic progesterone.Helps increase the level of hormone in the body.
I hope the knowledge gained will serve. Avoid stress. Occasionally, physical or mental stress can impede conception. To achieve your goal, relax and forget about problems for a moment.
Adhering to the listed tips, a child will appear in the family in the coming year.
How to start planning a pregnancy for the future father
Doctors say that the health of the baby depends on the state of the body of both partners. But not all men take these words seriously. Therefore, if you are planning a pregnancy, dad should be involved in the preparation.
This is not about conception, but about preparing for it, which should be started well in advance. There is nothing complicated about it. Do some work on yourself, rethink your approach to life and change some points.
- The future father is advised to begin planning pregnancy with the rejection of bad habits, including alcohol and tobacco products. It does not hurt to give up even the use of beer.
- Alcohol toxins and nicotine adversely affect the quality of the seed. Remember, a complete renewal of seminal fluid requires at least three months. Therefore, to begin the fight against bad habits as early as possible.
- In the diet include fruits and vegetables. Take vitamins with folic acid. Vitamin "E" prevents the formation of low-quality sperm cells in the male sperm, characterized by the wrong number of chromosomes, and vitamin C accelerates the renewal of the semen and has a positive effect on sperm motility and vital activity.
- During pregnancy planning, beware of colds, refuse to take antibiotics and potent medicines, forget about coffee for a while.
- The guy preparing for paternity, it is recommended to take several measures that will improve the quality of the seed and contribute to the successful conception of the child. Avoid strong physical exertion, wearing a mobile phone in the front pockets of your pants, overheating the scrotum, cramped underwear and a sedentary lifestyle.
- To achieve the effect, take vitamin complexes, eat natural products, discard semi-finished products and preservatives, strengthen the immune system. Water procedures, moderate exercise and tanning will help.
- Get rid of chronic diseases that are a hotbed of a life-threatening infection.Otherwise, no one will give a guarantee that the fruit will develop normally.
At first glance it seems that the written, complete nonsense. You can do without it, but a man who aspires to become a caring father will listen to advice.
In conclusion, talk about planning for pregnancy after the birth of a child. As practice shows, some couples, after the birth of the first child, begin to immediately think of the second. Contrary to desire, they wait, as it is not known how much time must pass after giving birth, so that the female body is prepared for bearing.
According to doctors, reproductive ability returns after the first menstruation. If the mother does not breastfeed the baby, this moment will come a quarter after the happy date. At the same time, physiologists do not recommend rushing. It is better to have a child in a few years. This time is enough for the female body to recover, replenish the supply of nutrients and rest. Pregnancy severely burdens the internal organs, immune and nervous system.
How to fry a chicken
Pregnant, athletic and happy
How to make a beautiful snowflake
How to become a deputy
How to celebrate New Year 2017
Sisters Kardashian fooled in their underwear in advertising Calvin Klein Underwear