How to save password in Opera?
Opera is one of the top browsers in use today. It has a nice interface, easy and accessible to users of the menu, as well as such a useful feature as saving a password. To find out how to save the password in Opera, you need to perform a few simple manipulations:
- Open the site page, the password to which you want to save.
- Write your username and password in the appropriate fields of the site.
- Click "Login".
- When you do this, a small line will pop up under the control panel asking you to save the password.
- There you can also set up saving only for this site, or vice versa, prohibit Opera to ask you about this for this site.
- Now that your username and password has been saved, close the site page, and then open it again.
- If everything went well, and Opera has saved your password, then now the data entry fields will be surrounded by a yellow frame.
- In the control panel, which is located on the top, click on the button in the form of a magic wand or keys.You can also use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Enter.
Now every time you get to this site, you will not need to enter your own username and password. You should just click on the button - and you are on the site.
Curtains in the living room
Secrets to help you choose a great cognac
Why no sales
How long does chickenpox last?
How to check the lens
Why do children draw