How to preserve green peas in the home - recipes for the winter with a photo step by step
It is not that difficult to make canned peas for the winter at home, and the taste of such a product clearly exceeds even the most expensive store counterparts. The pips perfectly absorb all shades of marinades and are perfectly preserved until the cold season in the cellar, basement or storeroom. If there is no time for cooking homemade preservation, you can use the simplest recipe for harvesting and freeze fresh green peas in a regular freezer. In winter, such stocks will allow you to pamper your family and friends with fragrant vegetable soups, salads and other pleasant and favorite dishes.
How to preserve polka dots at home - step by step recipe with photos and videos
A recipe with step-by-step photos and a description on the video in detail tells how to preserve green peas at home.There are no particular difficulties in the cooking process, but in order for the seaming to last until the winter cold and not to lose its pleasant taste, it must be sterilized. After this treatment, the jars will be suitable for long-term storage and in the cold season will be decorated with a daily ration and a festive menu.
Necessary ingredients for canning green peas at home
- pea pods - 1.5 kg
- water - 2 l
- salt - 3 tbsp
- sugar - 3 tbsp
- citric acid - 6 g
Step by step instructions how to preserve green peas for the winter
- Release peas from the pods, carefully bust and remove all damaged, damaged grains. Wash whole and tidy in cool running water and dry.
- Pour water into a saucepan of suitable size and boil over medium heat. When the liquid boils, pour in peas and boil for 3 minutes. Then remove using skimmers.
- Pour 2 liters of water into a saucepan and bring to a boil. When the liquid begins to boil, add salt, sugar, citric acid and mix well. Boil until the crystals dissolve completely.
- Hot peas spread out in clean sterilized jars, fill with boiling solution and cover with lids.Sterilize the required amount of time (for half-liter containers - about half an hour, for one-liter containers - at least 40-45 minutes), tightly screw on the lids, turn them upside down, cover with a blanket and leave for a couple of days to preserve. Then put in a cold cellar or basement for winter storage.
How to make green canned peas with spices - recipes at home
To green peas, canned for the winter at home, had a more pronounced taste and rich aroma, it must be cooked with spices. Acetic marinade, boiled with black pepper and carnation buds, will enrich the product with bright shades and give the seeds a piquant sharpness.
Essential ingredients for homemade spiced green peas
- peas in the pods - 2 kg
- allspice - 6 pcs
- Carnation - 6 buds
- water - 1.5 l
- sugar - 50 g
- salt - 50 g
- vinegar - 50 ml
- citric acid - 1 tsp
Step-by-step instructions on how to cook green peas with spices at home
- Clean the peas from the pods and soak for 3-4 hours in cool water. Then fold to a colander and dry.
- In a saucepan bring the water to a boil, dissolve the citric acid in it and try the pea grains for 2 minutes. After that, immediately packaged in sterilized dry banks.
- For the marinade, one and a half liters of water should be brought to a boil, add sugar, salt, peppercorns, clove buds and boil for 20 minutes.
- At the end, pour in the vinegar and warm up for another 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the jars of peas with boiling marinade, sterilize the required amount of time (depending on the volume of the container), hermetically close with metal lids, turn it upside down, wrap in a terry towel and leave until completely cooled. Store in a cool place inaccessible for direct sunlight.
Green peas at home - recipe with photos in tomato juice
The original recipe with a photo suggests at home to preserve green peas not in vinegar or salt pouring, but in natural tomato juice. The seeds, impregnated with a thick tomato liquid, are especially juicy and acquire a very unusual taste and aroma. It is best to use fresh homemade juice, pre-seasoned it with salt, sugar and spices.But if there is no such possibility and there is only a store product at hand, the number of seasonings should be adjusted on the basis of its saturation and level of salinity.
Essential ingredients for homemade peas made for the winter with tomato juice
- peas - 2.5 kg
- fresh-pressed tomato juice - 2 l
- salt - 2 tsp
- sugar - 1 tsp
- ground black pepper - ½ tsp
- bay leaf - 2 pieces
Step-by-step instruction for home-made cooking of peas in tomato juice
- Take the peas out of the pods, sort them thoroughly, wash them in running water and put them on a clean linen cloth to dry them well.
- In a saucepan, boil water, add a little salt, add peas into it and boil for 3 to 4 minutes over moderate heat. After that, immediately immerse in ice water, lightly dry and packaged in clean, sterilized jars.
- Tomato juice, squeezed from fresh ripe tomatoes, bring to a boil over medium heat, add sugar, salt, ground pepper and cook for 15 minutes. At the end add laurel, boil for 2-3 minutes, remove the leaves, and pour the juice up to the neck of the can of peas.
- Cover with lids, sterilize for one hour, quickly roll up, turn over, cover with a thick cloth and leave in this form for a couple of days.When the preservation has cooled, take it to the storage room for winter storage.
How to close the pickled peas for the winter at home
Marinated peas, cooked for the winter at home, have a very delicate taste and delicate, delicate aroma. A light piquancy of the workpiece is attached to the table vinegar that is part of the dish. He quickly permeates juicy, young peas and saturates them with additional bright colors.
The necessary ingredients for harvesting the winter pickled green peas for the home
- green peas in the pods - 1.5 kg
- salt coarse - 15 g
- sugar - 15 g
- vinegar 9% - 50 ml
- water - 1 l
Step-by-step instructions on how to close the marinated peas for winter
- Remove the peas from the pods and leave only fully ripe fruits of uniform color without a hint of spoiled. Wash thoroughly in cool water and pour on a towel to dry.
- Pour water into the pan, place on a stove and bring to a boil. When the liquid is actively seething, reduce the heating level and add peas. Boil for a quarter of an hour, without stirring and not allowing a strong boil.Only with this option, the kernels will retain their shape and will not be boiled down into porridge.
- Boiled peas discard in a colander and quickly put in very cold water. If you skip this step, starch will be released from the grains during the sterilization process and long-term storage and marinade in the jar will become cloudy.
- For the marinade, boil a liter of water, add salt and sugar, boil until they are completely dissolved, pour vinegar at the end and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Packed chilled peas in dry, sterilized jars, pour boiling marinade, sterilize for at least 40 minutes, roll up hermetically and cool in an inverted form, be sure to wrap it in a thick blanket. For storage, hide in the pantry or any other not hot, dark place.
We roll pickled peas at home without sterilization
Marinated peas can be prepared for the winter even without sterilization. So that the product does not swell up, and wait until the cold season in its entirety and safety, you must first boil the peas grains in water and only after this procedure pour the marinade and roll. Table vinegar plays the role of a natural preservative in this recipe, but it is added to each jar just before the tight twist under the lid, and not during the processing of legumes.
Necessary ingredients for seaming for the winter without sterilizing pickled green peas
- peas - 1.5 kg
- water - 1 l
- salt - 1 tbsp
- sugar - 2 tsp
- Vinegar 9% - 50 ml
Step by step instructions how, without sterilizing, to roll up pickled peas for winter
- Clean the peas from the pods, sort them out, rinse very well in several waters and dry them, spreading them on a kitchen towel.
- Then, dry the kernels into a pan and pour water so that it completely covers a layer of peas. Put the container on the stove, bring it to a boil over moderate heat, then reduce the heat to minimum and simmer for 40-50 minutes so that the water is almost completely evaporated. Ensure that the mass does not burn, but only interfere as a last resort and very carefully, trying not to damage the fruit.
- Hot peas with a skimmer pack up on sterilized jars.
- In parallel to prepare the fill. To do this, dissolve sugar and salt in a liter of water, boil for 10 minutes and in a boiling form pour into jars with peas. Add 1 tablespoon of vinegar to the top of each, twist with metal lids, turn over, cover with a blanket or blanket and leave to cool.Until winter, keep in the cellar or cold storeroom.
How to quickly and easily freeze peas for the winter - a step by step recipe with photos
If you do not want to fiddle with preservation for a long time, prepare marinades and sterilize jars for a long time, you can simply freeze the green peas in the required quantity, and in winter just take it out of the fridge, defrost and use it at your own discretion. How to do it quickly, describes in detail a step-by-step recipe with photos.
Necessary ingredients for freezing to winter green peas
- green peas - 1 kg
- water - 1 l
- salt - 1 tsp
- citric acid - ½ tsp
Step by step instructions on how to freeze fresh green peas for winter at home
- Remove the peas from the pods, sort them out, removing the damaged fruits, wash them well in running water and drain them in a colander to drain excess moisture.
- In an enamel pan, boil water, pour salt, citric acid into it and boil until the crystals completely dissolve.
- In boiling salted water, flatten the peas for 2-3 minutes, and then immediately cool it in ice water.
- Place the grains in the kitchen sieve and allow the liquid to drain. Then pour it onto the fabric so that the remaining moisture is quickly absorbed into it.
- Fully dry berries put on a flat plate in a single layer, tightly wrap with plastic wrap on top and put in the freezer on a completely flat surface. When the grains freeze, you can put the plates on top of each other or put portions of peas in plastic bags and put them in the freezer as you prefer.
How to learn the alphabet
New Zealand - a country you can not forget
How to caress your chest
How to remove eyelashes
How to create a server