How to Make Easter S'mores With Peeps
What could be better than combining two great childhood food memories to create a delicious and colorful Easter treat? You can add S’mores with Peeps to your children’s Easter baskets or serve them with Easter morning breakfast. The steps below show how easy it is to add marshmallow Peeps to your traditional S’mores to make a wickedly sweet Easter treat.
1 package Peeps (4)
4 1-oz. squares semi-sweet chocolate
4 graham crackers
Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C) while you break each graham cracker in half and place them on a cookie sheet.
Place a piece (or more) of chocolate on top of each cracker.
Put one peep on top of each chocolate piece.
Cover the S’more with the remaining piece of graham cracker to form a chocolate and Peep sandwich.
Bake the S’mores for 3 to 5 minutes.
Remove the cookie tray from the oven and use a spatula to remove the treats from the baking sheet.
Put the treats on serving plates and let them cool before serving.
- If you cover your cookie tray with aluminum foil to catch any melted chocolate and marshmallow that spills out of the cookies, your clean-up will go much faster.
- Use mini-chocolate bars or break apart a large chocolate candy bar and use the pieces from it instead of using semi-sweet chocolate squares.
- You can shorten the preparation time by putting them into a microwave oven for 10 seconds. Watch them carefully so that the marshmallow Peep doesn’t explode.
- When your new Easter treat has cooled, you can set a chick or bunny Peep on top of the Peep S’more as a decoration.
- Put your treat inside a small plastic bag before putting it in an Easter basket so that the melted ingredients don’t make everything else sticky.
- Always put the chocolate on the graham cracker first, and then layer it with the Peep. Otherwise, it all tends to slide all over the place.
- Whether you make your S’mores with Peeps in a conventional oven or a microwave oven, you must watch them carefully so that you don’t end up with a gooey mess. It only takes a few seconds for them to melt in a microwave oven and only a few minutes for them to melt in a conventional oven.
- Be sure to let this treat cool thoroughly. Melted marshmallow can burn your tongue very quickly.
Things You’ll Need
Aluminum foil (optional)
Microwave-safe plate (optional)
Serving plate or Easter basket
Plastic sandwich bags (optional)
Sources and Citations
Upload a picture for other readers to see.
In other languages:
Español: , Italiano: , Português: , Deutsch: , Русский:
Video: How To Make Easter S'mores with PEEPS
How to Progress Your Lower Ab Workout From Easy to Challenging
How to Find a Will Attorney
How to Make Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
Mom Leaves Hysterical Note on Door to Stop People From Knocking and Waking Up Her Sleeping Kids
8. Microsoft is bringing back its Summer of Arcade promotions in a new form: Winter of Arcade, kicking off in December
How to Conduct a Property Survey
Kim Kardashian Shuts Down Rumors That You Can See Cocaine in Her Snapchat
How to Kiss a Girl
Over-the-Counter Allergy Medications
New Study Confirms Coffee Actually Gives Us Life
How to Buy Your First Horse if You Are a Nervous Rider