How to make a paper rocket?
There are many options for how to make a paper rocket. We offer one of the most common, though not the simplest. For work we need one sheet of a square shape. To make a rocket out of paper, other forms of crafts turn out to be bright, it is better to use colored paper.
Keep in mind that scissors and glue should not be used in real origami. But the product is created by a plurality of fold lines, so you have to fold a piece of paper several times and straighten it again. All fold places are carefully ironed. So, let's start making a rocket out of paper with our own hands:
- We connect the sheet with opposite corners so that we get a triangle.
- We straighten the paper and fold it again into a triangle, but already with the connection of those corners through which the fold passed.
- Again, straighten the sheet to the square. Now it is visually divided into folds into 4 triangles.
- We turn over the sheet and again bend it, only this time we join the two sides to form a rectangle.Do not forget to carefully iron all the fold lines.
- Straighten the sheet and reconnect, but with two other sides. Our rectangle will have triangular "sides". If you take them, you get a kind of flashlight.
- Let's make a flashlight flat - smooth it on one side. We have a diamond. That angle which cannot be opened should be below.
- Bend the right corner of the rhombus to the longitudinal visual fold line. Do the same with the left corner.
- We turn the product upside down. Also connect the right and left corners of the rhombus. On both sides turned out small triangular wings.
- We straighten one of the wings and bend the angle along the resulting lines, but inside the rocket (divide by two smaller “wings”). The same actions are carried out with the three remaining triangular wings. The finished product again resembles a flashlight.
- We make it flat, pressing on both sides.
- We work with those four faces on which there are no fold lines: let's perform the actions of point 7 and straighten the resulting wings.
- The bottom free corner of the rhombus is connected to the top. The lower parts protruding at the same time are pressed to the product so that we obtain two non-isosceles triangles, in which the long sides are touched.
- Perform steps 11 and 12 with the three remaining smooth edges.
- The acute angle of one of the sides just created is lowered down. It turned out a diamond. Repeat the action with the three remaining parties.
- It is time for the "legs" of our rocket. We start with the upper part of the diamond, where the corners are not connected to each other. We work only with faces on which there are no fold lines. We fold one of them in the middle at an angle of 90 degrees and make a longitudinal fold. The resulting leg resembles a beak. It should be horizontal, and not look pointed down. We repeat the same actions with the three remaining sides of the rhombus.
- Let's bend one of the beaks to the side so that its end is directed upwards. Return the beak to its original position and deploy it. It turned out a small diamond. Bend the rhombus inward in a vertical line so that the beak is again directed upwards. The result was a rocket leg. Repeat the action with the three remaining beaks.
- Corners of paper protruding between the legs of the rocket, hide inside the product. Now the spacecraft has a perfectly flat bottom.
Our paper origami rocket is ready. Charge with a positive and - forward towards fantasy to plow open spaces of the universe.By the way, the largest piece of paper really plows open spaces - the Guinness Book of Records. This is a ship of 3 by 1.5 meters.
What did Aivazovsky draw
How to create a network
Care for spathiphyllum at home
How to draw an illusion
Advantages of air conditioners Midea
Why the head hurts when changing weather
How to compare segments
How to grow organic vegetables