How to fry a chicken?
Want to know? Fried chicken is incredibly appetizing in appearance and amazingly juicy in taste! There are many ways of cooking: fry chicken in a griddle, in the oven, on the grill. The presence of even one of these devices will allow you to learn how to cook this dish. And the article material will be a useful guide for you.
How to fry a chicken in a pan
It's pretty simple: no extra ingredients, but the result is amazing! Ruddy crust and soft juicy meat.
- chicken (legs and legs best suited),
- garlic - 4 cloves,
- vegetable oil,
- salt, spices.
The recipe for how to fry chicken in a skillet:
- First of all my chicken, then salt it and rub it with spices. Leave the chicken in this form for 10 minutes.
- At this time, you can put the pan on fire. Pour the sunflower oil, but not too much, because the chicken itself will give fatty juice in the cooking process.
- Put the pickled pieces of chicken on a preheated pan. Uncovered, fry them for 15 minutes over low heat. Do not go far from the pan to be able to constantly check whether the chicken is burning. Reduce heat if meat begins to burn.
- Then you need to turn the chicken to the other side and fry it for another 15 minutes. Cover and now do not need.
- After that, you should turn the chicken over again and squeeze the garlic on it. Cover the pan with a lid and reduce heat to low.
- After 3 minutes, turn the chicken over and let it languish for another 3 minutes.
How to roast chicken in the oven
In order not to save time and not stand at the stove while cooking, it is enough to use the oven! She will fry a chicken if you create the right conditions.
- chicken (any parts or whole chicken, cut into several pieces),
- salt pepper,
- vegetable oil.
The recipe for cooking roast chicken in the oven:
- Marinating a chicken or not is everyone’s business. If you wish, rub the pieces of meat with salt and pepper (it is also possible with mayonnaise), and then leave it for a while to lie in the marinade.
- It would be good to put baking parchment on the baking sheet, so that after a tasty meal you don’t have to suffer from the laundering of fat. Put chicken on a baking sheet and pour each piece of vegetable oil in order to avoid dry chicken.
- Baking tray placed in a preheated 200 ° oven, and fry the chicken until cooked, until it turns red. To find out if your chicken is ready, simply: pierce it with a fork.If this results in a clear liquid, then everything is ready. It is better to poke a chicken close to the bone.
How to grill a chicken
Cooking juicy grilled chicken is quite difficult. Many housewives complain that their chicken is rather dry. The fact is that it is very important to marinate a whole chicken for at least two hours.
Let's talk about how to cook the marinade to grill chicken. There are a lot of options, we suggest using the eastern marinade ... In a small saucepan, you must heat the vegetable oil (1 tablespoon) with chili seasoning (0.5 hl). Add to them finely chopped onions (1 pc) and garlic (2 finely chopped cloves). Stew for 2 minutes. Then add a glass of water, soy sauce (2 tablespoons), lemon juice (2 tablespoons) to the pan and, after boiling, simmer the marinade for 3 minutes. In the cooled marinade put the chicken and put in 1 hour in the refrigerator.
Now you can not be afraid that the grill chicken will turn out dry. Prepare the oven. We need a spit or grill. Under which will be placed a baking sheet to drain the fat from the chicken. It remains only to put the chicken on a spit or put it directly on the grill with its breast down. Grill chicken should be at a temperature of 200 °.How long to fry a chicken? She should prepare for 1 hour. Do not forget to check the readiness of the dish by piercing the chicken next to the bone with a knife. If there is no blood, then the chicken is ready.
What does hair love
How to weave macrame
Features of the procedure of electrocoagulation
Simple black crocheted skirt
Do-it-yourself Christmas soap: a master class with step by step photos
How to make pepper spray
See how the Polish artist turns the walls of houses into works of art