How to flash Philips?
Watch the video
Many users of smartphones of this Dutch company have a question how to flash Philips. The need to install a new firmware may be due to the desire to have a later version of the software or the need to troubleshoot the system.
The firmware can be stock, official, issued by the manufacturing company or custom, unofficial, made by third-party developers. When choosing the firmware, it should be noted that when using custom firmware, the manufacturer’s warranty for repairs is lost.
Whatever firmware you install, remember that before and after installing any firmware, you need to make backups (backup copies). In addition, the phone during the firmware must be charged at least half.
To install the official firmware:
- Connect your smartphone to an available wi-fi network.
- Go to Settings - About phone - System updates.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
To install unofficial firmware:
- Download the recovery file for your model (can be found).
- Download a special utility for flashing smartphones (for example,) and a scatter file (it is searched for individually under the model, you can also look at the forum).
- Turn off the smartphone, remove and reinsert the battery.
- Connect your smartphone with a USB cable to your PC or laptop.
- Perform a driver installation.
- Disconnect the usb cable from the computer.
- Run the utility for flashing Android devices.
- Run Scatter-loading and select the scatter-file and recovery.
- Leave a tick just opposite recovery.img.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer.
- Wait until the installation of the firmware is complete.
After installing the firmware, it is necessary to perform a full data reset using the program. Attention! This will delete all user information on the smartphone. You can restore all contact information later using your personal Google account. Applications and games will have to be reinstalled.
Where to go on vacation in November 2018
Oh, if Ivan: Irina Shayk visiting Urgant
How long does beer erode
Are there any international labor agencies?
Pros and cons of rest on Elbrus