How to draw a mom?
Are you interested in how to create a portrait of mom? Indeed, many of us are asking precisely this question, but they do not know the answer to it. In kindergartens and schools, children learn how to draw a portrait of a mother, but not everyone succeeds. Moreover, many do not know how to draw mom with a pencil. But we will help you. We will follow certain instructions and easily and quickly, step by step, master this simple drawing. So let's get started.
How to draw mom step by step
- Start drawing with an oval. We draw a usual oval - a human head.
- Need to add a few lines for the face. Draw 5 horizontal lines (the eye line is green) and 1 blue line of the mouth. 2 vertical lines (front side), eye ball in the center with a green line. The lines in the middle are not necessary, but preferred in order to keep the face in symmetry.
- To calculate the position of the eyes, nose and mouth, you need to add a few lines. These lines are just a few pointers to the knowledge of the distances between each feature.
- For the human eye position, always keep not forgetting the 5 colors accommodating for the face. The position of the eyes, nose (blue color form), in the center between the eyes, the line of the mouth below the nose. The center of the line with the line (when we wear glasses) is the eye and the line ends with the same line (do not forget it), and call everything done here like a "human sketch of a face formula".
- Using the black line that sketches the whole main line, we draw the eyes, the nose, the ears, and the mouth that aligns the human sketch with the face formula.
- Continue sketching to commit to the eyes, nose, ear and mouth.
- By sketching eye shadows for the nose, ear and mouth, you can see a realistic female face appear.
- Use your pencil and shade in your hair to have a complete result of a human face. It takes time to create a nice looking face. This is the other side for a human face for a woman. I'm starting to draw with 2 ovals and 1 neck lines here. 1 - the skull, which takes most of the head. 2 - space to pull the face. 3 - neckline.
- Add a line of face, 3 eye intervals, matching the angular, triangular, shape for the nose, the line for the mouth.Now, while sketching, we draw the main line, eye, nose, mouth. Keep your patience calm.
- Coloring detail and eye shadow, nose, mouth, use a variety of pencils. If you have a digital program, use a customized hair brush.
- The important part is when you shade - to depict where the easy source is the blow of your figure. In this case, from the facade, opposing a lot of shadows in the middle section of the face instead of the sides. When someone smiles, they have deep creases in the cheek.
- Once you have completed your drawing, you can erase the lines of the sketch.
Thus, we realized that there is nothing difficult in drawing a portrait of a mother. The main thing is to choose the lines of symmetry of the nose, eyes and head. Successful drawings!
Garden shower - an island of freshness at your cottage
How to get political asylum
Why flood candles
Secrets to help you choose a great cognac
How to connect Zyxel
How to weave a braid
People who are over 40, how did you get to know when there was no internet :-) And just how did you live without it