How to draw a dragon with a pencil?
Watch the video
When there is not enough experience in drawing, it is advisable to use step-by-step instructions. We offer one of such instructions to you. From it you will learn how to draw a dragon with a pencil in stages.
So, we stock up with a clean sheet of paper, a simple pencil and a soft eraser and proceed to drawing.
Create a contour drawing
- On a clean sheet draw two circles of approximately the same size. The first is a little smaller. The second one is under it, shifted to the right. This is a blank for the muzzle of a dragon.
- Under them, right next to the second circle and almost under the center of the first, we draw a vertical oval - a blank for the body.
- The circles are joined by two smooth slightly concave lines.
- From the oval to the first circle, we draw two more smooth lines - this is the neck of the dragon, which connects the body with the head.
- Outline the tail of the dragon. To this end, to the left of the torso-oval, we draw another smaller circle than the oval, followed by a horizontal oval of even smaller size, followed by a very small horizontally elongated oval.In this case, each subsequent element of the tail sketch should slightly go to the previous one. As a result, in place of the tail we get some kind of caterpillar. The more such elements, the longer the tail will turn out.
- We connect these parts with each other with slightly concave smooth lines, drawing the contour of the dragon's tail.
- All extra pencil lines inside the outline of the picture are erased with an eraser
- At the bottom of the torso on both sides draw hind legs. It can just circles or ovals, and you can draw images of the feet.
- Now draw the left front paw. It can be made like a human hand or an animal's paw. The dragon is a mythical creature, so everything is at your discretion.
- On the tip of the tail draw an arrow (as the tip of a spear).
- On the paws necessarily draw claws.
- Now we make the dragon face. Round eyes and eyebrows, large round nostrils. The character of the drawn character will depend on how you make the face of a dragon.
- Next, draw the wings - because the dragon flies. What kind of wings to draw - it's up to you too - like a bird, like a bat, or even like a butterfly.
- In conclusion, we “plant” sharp thorns along the ridge — we draw pointed triangles along the upper contour of the body and head.
- The last detail is fangs.
We hope that now you understand how to draw a dragon in stages with a pencil.
How to write the text online on png images so that transparency remains thanks in advance
Keira Knightley was published for the first time in a long time
What is nano
Slimming with water
How to do well in school
How to increase pressure
How to remove the curse