How to Create Energy Circles
Energy Circles are one way to send remote healing energy, Switchwords, etc., to a person, place or thing, or even to yourself.
It is preferred to put no more than two or three Switchphrases in an Energy Circle and it is preferred to have no more than three Energy Circles actively sending energy to a person, place or thing at one time. A Switchphrase may be one or two Switchwords, or even possibly as many as nine or ten Switchwords.
You can also specifically put things you do not want in your experience outside the Energy Circle.
Write the focus for the Energy Circle on a blank piece of paper.The focus may be a person, place or thing. The focus is whatever is to be affected by the Switchwords, energy vial or other techniques being put into the Energy Circle.
Write the Switchwords, Emotional Freedom files, Healing Energy Vibrations techniques, Flower Energies, etc, you wish to send to the focus underneath the focus.
Draw a single circle around the focus and Switchwords, Emotional Freedom files, Healing Energy Vibrations techniques, Flower Energies, etc.
Make sure the focus and the Switchwords are completely within the circle, not touching or crossing the line of the circle.If the line of the circle is touched or crossed, it may not be effective.
Be sure the circle is closed.A closed circle means the beginning and end of the line meet or cross over each other. The circle should be one solid line, with no breaks in it. It does not need to be a perfect circle. It can be any shape you want, such as a heart, oblong, rectangle or square, so long as it is closed.
QuestionWhat is a switchsword?Susan J Paardekooper-WareingCommunity AnswerSwitchwords are words that directly help a situation. An example is the word "REACH" if you have lost something and wish to find it again (keys, mobiles, etc).Thanks!
QuestionDo I need to draw four circles, as shown in the last picture above?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou don't actually need to draw four.Thanks!
QuestionWhat are switchwords?Susan J Paardekooper-WareingCommunity AnswerSwitchwords are words that directly access your subconscious mind. The conscious mind often gets in our way and acts as a security guard, stopping us from living our best lives.Thanks!
QuestionI want to improve and get back my broken relationship with the one I want to marry. What do I need to write in my EC?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerTogether-be-tomorrow-show along with the names of you and your significant other.Thanks!
QuestionSuppose we lost something and used an energy circle and found it. Should I tear it off and make another one the next time?Ngo Pham ThangCommunity AnswerUse body talk to find the answer, or a pendulum. It is said that if the paper on which you have drawn a circle is cut or is broken, then the energy circle does not work. It will likely be best to use the same one.Thanks!
In what location should the power circle symbol be placed?
- An Energy Circle can be anything that is a solid, continuous color that has two ends cross over or meet each other and has no breaks in the color.
- Energy Circles can be used as a “set it and forget it” technique. Once created, Energy Circles can be placed on a desk or any flat surface, hung on a wall, or put in a folder or notebook. Energy Circles can be stacked together (though there have been reports that only the top Energy Circle in the stack has been active for some).
- An Energy Circle can be a bracelet that is solid in color, has one continuous thread, cord, wire, string, etc., that beads are strung on.
- An Energy Circle is permanently deactivated when an "X" is drawn through it, if one or more of the lines of the "X" crosses over part of the perimeter of the circle.
- If the paper is to be folded, then do not fold it through any part of the circle, breaking the plane of the circle. If the plane of the energy circle is broken, the technique may not work. Do not crumple the paper. If the circle is not on a flat plane, the energy circle is broken and the technique may not work.
- An Energy Circle does not need to be round. An Energy Circle only needs to have the beginning and end connect, and must be continuous, with no breaks in the color. An Energy Circle can be square, oval, octagonal, heart-shaped, even no really shape, as long as the beginning and end connect and there are no breaks in the color.
- An Energy Circle is compromised, and therefore permanently deactivated when it is crumpled.
- An Energy Circle is opened, and therefore permanently deactivated when you fold the paper it is on and the fold includes any part of the Energy Circle.
- An Energy Circle can be created on paper with ink, crayon, paint, a marker, a highlighter, anything that can draw on the paper.
- An Energy Circle is permanently deactivated when it is put in the trash.
- Energy Circle Deactivation: An Energy Circle is temporarily deactivated when it is face-down.
- An Energy Circle does not need to be printed out. It can simply be drawn.
Video: What are Energy Circles and how to use them?
5 Secrets You Should Never Keep From Your Doctor
Black Forest Cakes
How to Get Inspired to Write
How to Undergo Ancillary Probate for OutofState Assets
Research Shows Making This Change To Your Diet Can Help You Lose Weight Twice As Fast
25 Reasons to Rethink the Drastically Low-CutDress
How to Build a Dog House
Coping With Severe Allergies on Campus
How to Have an Elegant Wedding on a Budget
How Stretching Can Help Prevent ACL Injuries
Kale, White Bean, and Butternut Squash Soup
1. Rome, Italy— The Italian capital is a beautiful place to explore as a couple, especially on foot. Take a walk around the citys old neighbourhoods, through its piazzas lined with cafes serving strong espresso and biscotti, and marvel at its ancient architecture like the Colosseum
12 Best Sex Toys You Should Buy During Babelands Big Sale
8 Women Who Successfully Lost Weight After Menopause
Keep Reading: How to use insect repellents safely during pregnancy