How to create a desktop shortcut?
A desktop shortcut is a program icon installed anywhere on any drive. It is needed to quickly move to the necessary information and reduce the time spent on its search.
There are two easy ways to create a shortcut on your desktop:
Method number 1
- You must click on the right mouse button.
- Select "Create".
- Press the left key "Shortcut".
- In the window that appears, specify the location of the object under which the shortcut is created.
- Click the "Next" button.
- Select a program and click "OK".
Method number 2
- On the desktop panel, you must click "Start".
- Select "Programs".
- Right-click on the program for which you are creating a shortcut.
- Select "create shortcut".
- A shortcut should appear next to the selected program, you need to drag it to the desktop. When a shortcut appears, its name will be similar to the name of the program, with a “shortcut” or arrow in the left corner of the icon itself.This is necessary in order to distinguish the program from the shortcut.
How much does it cost to glaze a three-room apartment
How do cats get sick
How to drop everything and start a business 5 real stories
How to choose the type of foundation
Why flood candles