How to cook pasties?
Chebureks are in great demand in cooking. They are very nourishing and tasty, and in order for them to turn out excellent, it is best to cook them yourself. Below you will find several recipes for this dish.
How to cook the dough for pasties
Chebureks can be made with different fillings, but the dough plays a huge role in this business. You need to know how to properly prepare it, otherwise the dish will not turn out very tasty. So, the following ingredients are required for the test:
- 1 kg of flour;
- 350 ml of water;
- 5 ml of vegetable oil;
- 3 g of salt.
Heat the water in the tank to 40 degrees, add oil to it, dissolve the salt. Gradually add flour and knead the dough. It should be elastic, just so the pasties will turn out crispy. Before you roll out the dough, you need to lay it in the fridge for an hour.
How to cook delicious pasties with meat
Chebureks with meat are in the greatest demand. Since the dough was prepared in advance, you need to make the filling. It will require the following products:
- 400 grams of meat;
- 2 onions;
- 5 g sugar;
- 10 ml of milk or water;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
- Grind the meat in a meat grinder, put in a container. Salt, pepper, add sugar. Chop the onion and send it to the minced meat. Mix well, add milk or water.
- As soon as a homogeneous mass, you can begin to make pasties. To do this, roll out the dough in circles of 10 centimeters in diameter, put the required amount of filling there, fold the circle in half and use the fork to close the edges.
- Fry in vegetable oil until fully cooked, turning the pasties over from time to time.
How to cook pasties with mushrooms
Reflecting on how to cook delicious pasties, you can use mushrooms, not meat, as a filling. It will turn out very tasty and not less nutritious. For this dish you will need the following ingredients:
- 200 g of champignons;
- 1 onion;
- 10 ml of vegetable oil;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
- Prepare the dough according to the above recipe. Put it in the fridge for an hour, and during that time get ready to cook the filling. Cut the mushrooms into slices, chop the onion.Put them in a pan and fry until golden brown in vegetable oil. Salt, pepper.
- Then roll out the dough in circles, lay out the stuffing in them and close up. Heat the vegetable oil in a cauldron or frying pan and fry the pasties on medium heat. As you can see, cooking pasties at home is not difficult, especially since you can make them with various fillings.
What does the pancreas like?
The craftswoman turned her home into incredible beauty
Amal Clooney kissed her husband at the party in his honor
How to check the lens
What to make from apples
Tips for choosing the perfect knives for the kitchen
Wheels for carts
How to cook lentils