How to cook cocoa from powder on milk - 10 step-by-step recipes
When we talk about cocoa, involuntarily a taste known from early childhood comes to mind. It was served in kindergartens and schools, chocolate is made of it. Hardly anyone thought about the properties of cocoa, how to cook it and in general, where it came from, enjoying the taste and aroma of the drink.
Scientists have carefully investigated the fruits of cocoa and found in them many useful substances. Cocoa - a great antidepressant, like coffee, acts on the body exciting, only softer than caffeine. It can be drunk even to those who are categorically contraindicated in coffee, including children.
For breakfast, cocoa is the most nutritious drink for a child going to school. If you drink cold, it helps to restore muscles after workouts or hard physical work. In Switzerland, cardiologists believe chocolate, which contains at least 70% of cocoa - "sweet aspirin", because the product contains antioxidants,protect the body and cardiovascular system from free radicals, causing premature aging and the development of oncology.
Cocoa Cooking Recipes
Cocoa is a high-calorie product, up to 400 kcal per 100 grams.
Consider popular recipes.Main ingredients: milk, cocoa powder, sugar, water.
- Boil water, add sugar (to taste) and cocoa (6-8 tablespoons of powder per liter of water or milk).
- Whip with a whisk (if you whisk with a whisk, the drink will turn out with air foam).
- At the end of cooking, add hot milk of at least 3.5% fat and boil a little.
For the recipe you need milk, cocoa and sugar.
- Rinse the saucepan with cold water and pour a liter of milk. While the milk is on the fire, mix cocoa powder (4 tablespoons) with sugar (4 tablespoons), take warm milk from the pan and stir to avoid lumps.
- Pour the homogeneous mass into boiled milk and hold on the fire for 5-7 minutes.
It is better to pour on cups hot. To drink serves cookies, biscuits, muffins, sweet crackers, bread and butter. Most do not like the foam that forms after cooling, so they boil in water, and hot, heavy cream is added to the cups.
Recipe number 3
The dishes should be taken for cooking milk.
- Pour cocoa powder (1 cup 2 tablespoons of powder) and sugar (to taste) on the bottom of the pan, mix, breaking into lumps.
- Heat the milk and pour into the saucepan enough to cover the powder mass, mix thoroughly again until dissolved.
- Pour the remaining milk into the resulting mass, continuing to stir with a spoon, bring to a boil and reduce the heat, hold for 10 minutes over low heat, without ceasing to stir.
The better to stir, the drink is thicker and tastier.
Recipe with vanilla
To get an exotic drink, vanilla is added to the finished cocoa on the tip of a knife. You can make a dessert. Cocoa is poured into the cup (cold is better) exactly to half. Blend the icing sugar with cream and add a tablespoon of the mixture to the cup. Dessert is ready!
For cereal you will need:
- Milk - a glass and a half
- Hercules - 4 tbsp.
- Cocoa powder - 1 tbsp.
- Sugar - 1 tbsp.
Put flakes in a saucepan, add water, add cocoa and sugar. Mix well and set to boil. Bring to a boil and remove from heat, leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Cocoa - 2 tsp.
- Chocolate - 30 g
- Milk - 2 glasses
- Vanilla and cinnamon - to taste
- In a saucepan, mix cocoa, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla, add 3 tbsp. milk, stir.
- Add milk, stir constantly.
- Put on the fire, bring to a boil add chocolate, cook for about 3 minutes.
Pour the hot chocolate over the cups and serve immediately to the table. The drink goes well with cookies, pastries and even New Year's cakes.
Recipe Mint Cocoa with Marshmallow
Cocoa with ice cream
Ingredients for 1 serving:
- Cocoa - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 2 tsp.
- Milk - 1 cup
- Ice cream - 50 g (without filler)
Cocoa mix with sugar, pour in some hot milk, mix well. Pour out the remaining milk and cook a little while stirring. After cooling and pour into a vase with ice cream.
Cocoa with egg yolks
- Milk - 800 g
- Sugar - 120 g
- Cocoa - 25 g
- Yolk - 2 pcs.
Cocoa cooked according to the classic recipe. Carefully separate the yolks from the whites and rub with sugar, pour in warm cocoa. Put the mixture on the fire and heat, not boiling, beat with a mixer and pour into cups.
- Milk - a little less than a glass
- Cocoa powder - 2 tsp.
- Sugar - 2 tsp.
- Natural cherry juice - 20 g
- Cinnamon - to taste, the usual rate - at the tip of a knife
Cocoa mix with sugar with a small amount of milk, then pour out the rest of the milk and juice. Mass shake mixer. It will make a pleasant tasting drink that will appeal to children and adults. Serve with a straw in a glass for a cocktail, in each glass on top slightly add cinnamon and powdered sugar.
- High fat cream - half a liter
- Condensed milk - 8 tbsp.
- Cocoa powder - 4 tbsp.
- Chocolate - to taste
Cool the cream, beat it until it forms a strong foam, gradually introduce condensed milk and cocoa. The resulting cream spread out in plates, sprinkle with chocolate chips on top (pre-rub chocolate on a fine grater). The next dessert is ready!
Well helps with peeling skin and a feeling of tightness. After applying the mask, the skin of the face becomes soft and velvety. To make a mask, cocoa powder diluted with milk to a paste, add a little vegetable oil. Apply to face and neck for 20 minutes. Remove with a cotton pad and rinse with warm water.
Cocoa is cooked in any convenient dish: pan, kettle with a wide mouth.The powder does not absorb water well, so when cooking it is required to constantly stir it so that it dissolves evenly in water and does not clump together.
- When choosing a powder, you should pay attention to the smell: it should be pleasant and chocolate, so that immediately there is a desire to quickly prepare an aromatic and delicious drink.
- There should be no lumps in the powder. Caking in lumps indicates poor quality products. When rubbing the powder with your fingers, there should be a feeling of oilyness, not dust.
- Cocoa contains a substance - “the hormone of joy and happiness” - serotonin and caffeine, which invigorates and increases efficiency.
- The product has a lot of iron and zinc, necessary for health, in particular, to improve hormonal balance. Cocoa prolongs youth due to antioxidants, lowers blood pressure, improves performance and blood supply to the brain.
The history of cocoa goes far back in time. The plant was known before the emergence of the Mayan civilization, but they smash the plantations of the evergreen tree and produce the drink in an artisanal way. For them, it was considered sacred, and cocoa beans replaced money.
The first European to bring the product to Europe was Christopher Columbus. The drink gradually began to spread, first in Spain, then in Europe. The drink was expensive and accessible only to people of the highest strata of society.
Historians write that in France cocoa falls along with the delivered luggage of a Spanish lady who was to become the wife of Louis XII. Monks transported the product from country to country. Later, the government of Charles V, realizing the benefits of the beans, tried to establish a monopoly, but the smugglers literally flooded Europe, and only the Italians invented a license for chocolate production. “Chocolate houses” became more popular than coffee houses or tea houses.
With the development of industrial production, has become an affordable and cheap product. Milk and spices, sweets, wine and beer were added to it. In 1674 they began to add to rolls and pastries. In 1828, the production of cocoa powder was patented in Holland, and the first chocolate bar appeared in the middle of the XIX century in England. Tiled chocolate was supplied to the fleet, it was believed that chocolate is the best remedy for scurvy.
Where do cocoa trees grow?
Cocoa tree grows only in the humid tropical climate of the equatorial regions of the globe. Fruits of an unusual shape, similar to a cucumber, 30 cm long, 12 cm in diameter.The color is varied: yellow, orange or red, depending on the variety. Weight reaches 600 grams, inside, surrounded by pulp, are fruits, slightly elongated almond shape. There are about 60 of them.
Cultivation is labor intensive. The height of the tree reaches 12-15 meters, bears fruit all year round. The crop is harvested by hand twice a year, and the beans are manually separated from the pulp. The first fruits on the tree appear in the 5th year, the active period of fruiting lasts 50 years.
How much can you drink cocoa?
Some are afraid to drink cocoa, taking care of their body shape. It is in vain! Potolstet from it is impossible! Unlike chocolate, cocoa does not affect the shape. There is no such amount of saturated fat as in chocolate (in chocolate per 100 g of product - 20 g of fat), in a cocoa mug of fats only 0.3 g.
The drink is very nutritious, one drunk cup at breakfast causes a feeling of fullness.More than two cups a day is not recommended to drink.
It is better to drink in the morning or afternoon. Drinking a cup in the day will give strength and vivacity. At night, it is better not to drink, there is a risk to spend a sleepless night, because one cup contains approximately 5 mg of caffeine.
Cooking cocoa, you can safely experiment by adding honey, vanilla, liqueur to your taste. Cinnamon, chocolate or powdered sugar is added to the hot beverage.Children love the sweet drink, try to please them more often.
Scientists say cocoa with milk is a healthy product.
What is sports heart syndrome
How to get rid of fungi folk remedies
Use dark colors to decorate an elegant and sophisticated bedroom
Halloween games and contests for children in kindergarten and elementary school, for teenagers and high school students. Halloween Contests for a Youth Party
What to make from apples
How the brain reads
How are plants useful?