How to cook a Caesar salad?
Today we will try to figure out how to cook Caesar salad, a dish that has long been firmly entrenched in the ranks of the festive and everyday recipes of many housewives.
Caesar Salad: Key Points
- Caesar salad can be divided into two components: the base and sauce (recipes below).
- Use only fresh produce.
- Cheese for salad should be durum.
- For toast use only fresh (!) Bread, preferably white.
- Lettuce is better to "tear" hands.
- It’s hard to say how to cook a Caesar salad. Today there are various options for recipes. In general, we can say that the main thing is to follow the main essence of this salad: base + croutons + sauce.
Cooking Caesar Salad: Recipe
We will not say the exact amount of ingredients, your preferences are important here.
For the basics:
- Romain salad (any other leaf salad is possible);
- Parmesan cheese (or other hard cheese);
- garlic croutons (cooking them below);
- salt pepper.
For garlic croutons:
- fresh white bread (the classic version is ciabatta bread);
- olive oil (hereinafter, olive oil can be replaced with ordinary vegetable oil, but this will alienate the salad from the classic version).
For the sauce:
- raw egg yolk (1-2);
- capers (optional, you can not add);
- olive oil;
- lemon juice;
- Parmesan cheese (slightly, grams 10-20);
- salt pepper.
For decoration (optional):
- cherry tomatoes (it is possible and ordinary tomatoes);
- boiled eggs.
- Finely chop the garlic or squeeze through a press.
- Mix the olive oil with garlic, put infused. In the meantime, prepare the bread.
- Cut off the crust from the bread. The flesh is cut into cubes. Here, too, it does not matter what size. Proceed from what you would like to eat.
- Spread the bread on a baking sheet, sprinkle with garlic butter, cooked you previously (along with pieces of garlic).
- We bake in the already heated oven (180-200 C) until golden blush.
- After we get and leave to dry.
- Parmesan finely grate.
- Further easier: except for olive oil, put all the ingredients (and grated cheese) in a blender. Chop food thoroughly.
- Further, without stopping the blender, pour a thin stream of oil.
"Putting" a salad.
- Put lettuce on a large plate.
- Top with sauce and sprinkle with croutons (do not mix).
- You can still sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Garnish with cherry tomato halves and quartered boiled eggs.
- Stir right before use and enjoy!
Now you can say with confidence that you know how to cook a Caesar salad. Please yourself and your beloved people with different types of salad (for example, you can add boiled chicken breast or mushrooms).
Have a nice
What dreams the castle
Getting rid of terrible snoring
How to cook beets
Win a stay at Ela Quality Resort
How to use sharles
What is a three-level voltage regulator