How to cook a delicious soup?
Watch the video
In order to cook a delicious soup, you only need to know the general secrets of cooking soups, and also have on hand a few proven and original recipes.
Secrets of cooking soups
In order for each of your soup to be tasty and nutritious, you must adhere to the following recommendations and secrets:
- Use only sharp knives for cutting vegetables, as blunt ones will squeeze juice out of them. As a result, the nutritional and taste qualities of the finished soup will decrease.
- You can add vegetables to the soup only after boiling the liquid - then you save the vitamins in them. At the same time, remember that all vegetables have their cooking time, so at the same time it is impossible to lay all vegetables.
- Cover the pot while cooking soups. Make the fire small at the burner in order to prevent a violent boil - then more vitamins and nutrients will remain.
- When adding sour cream, milk or cream to soups, they should not be boiled.
- Salt first courses only after the main ingredients are brewed.
- It is recommended to add ground pepper and bay leaf at the very end of cooking soup.
- When cooking the first dish, avoid using excessive amounts of spices, as they may impair their taste and aroma.
- Put parsley and dill before serving the soup to the table, it is not recommended to cook them.
- If you overdosed the soup, then boil a small amount of washed rice in it, which you will definitely need to wrap in gauze before lowering it into the pan.
- Onions and carrots should not be put raw in the first courses, because during cooking they quickly evaporate aromatic and flavoring substances. Therefore, pre-fry them in a small pan with the addition of a small amount of oil.
- To improve the taste of the soup, after cooking, leave it for 10-15 minutes to stand in a warm place.
Tasty Soup Recipes
When choosing which delicious soup to cook today, pay attention to the original and at the same time simple recipes.
English chicken soup with cheese has a stunning taste. It is perfect for both holiday and family table.To make it you need these ingredients:
- chicken broth - 1 l;
- rice - 80 g;
- chicken breast - 300 g;
- butter - 30 g;
- processed cheese - 100 g;
- leek - 100 g;
- parsley - 4 sprigs;
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Wash the leeks, dry on a paper towel and cut intosmall rings.
- Boil chicken breast in salted water, and then cut into medium pieces.
- Pour the rice into a bowl and rinse thoroughly.
- Heat the pan, melt the butter on it, and then fry the leeks and chicken.
- Pour broth into a saucepan, put on the fire and bring to a boil. Then add the rice and simmer it for 10 minutes.
- Add the roasted breast with onions, pepper and salt in the broth with rice and keep everything on low heat for another 5 minutes.
- Expand the cheese and grate on a coarse grater, then add it to the soup, stir and wait until it is completely melted.
- Serve the cooked English soup along with chopped greens hot.
Italian Passionate is a light and very tasty soup that can be cooked in just 15 minutes.You need the following ingredients for it:
- chicken broth - 1 l;
- Parmesan - 45 g;
- egg - 3 pcs .;
- semolina - 2 tbsp. l .;
- salt and spices - to taste.
- Take 500 ml of broth and put on fire.
- Parmesan cheese, grate on a fine grater.
- Add eggs and whisk thoroughly with a fork.
- In the remaining cold broth, add semolina, spices and salt, and then mix everything thoroughly.
- In the resulting mixture, put the grated cheese and beaten eggs. All this mix and pour a thin stream into the boiling broth.
- Bring the soup to a boil and cook for 5-7 minutes.
Why not install flash player
How to dress in the club
Rafaello with chicken - an unusual and tasty snack for a festive table
6 romantic jokes to spark in the eyes: from us - to you with love
How to make your girlfriend go
How to build a bisector