How to connect Hi-Fi (HiFi)?
At the moment it is very difficult to give a clear definition to the word “X-Fi”, but it stands for “High Fidelity”, which means high potential. This is a kind of sign that indicates sound quality. But now this term is rarely used because it has lost its popularity. And all because of the fact that many companies are seriously engaged in the release of high-tech acoustic systems. At the moment, the difference between the expensive speaker system and the budget option Hai-Fi is almost imperceptible.
Nowadays, Hi-Fi is not a technical format, but a trademark of mass importance. If you still decide to purchase a real Hi-Fi kit for yourself, then you will have to decide on the tasks that will be assigned to the system. This is the very first step before choosing components, because, as you know, Hi-Fi-technology is divided into two types: a technique for eavesdropping music files and for performing cinema tasks. Of course, a cool home theater will allow you to do both, and then, but once you decide to buy equipment for truly high-quality playback of various content, you can’t do without a choice.Indeed, in the market you can find some models of stereo amplifiers, which will cost 10 times more expensive than theatrical “Hi-Fi-kits”. And people are willing to pay that kind of money, because they get the opportunity to enjoy the sound to the full. The Hi-Fi system includes:
- First of all, of course, a set of columns.
- Next stereo or, as it is also called, the receiver.
- The sound source, which can be a CD / DVD-player, but more often this role is played by a computer.
- And, of course, interconnect and speaker cables.
Often during the trip to the store of audio and video equipment, with the desire to buy a set of Hi-Fi, there is a desire to purchase a home theater, as the device immediately includes everything! But if you carefully listen to such a device in the store, you will realize that this is not at all what you need and the merits, except for the high volume of sound, it does not have. And now we will talk about how to connect Xai-Fi, independently.
Schemes of how to connect X-Fi, you can see here:
How to connect:
- First of all, in order for the result to meet your expectations, you must use the best type of connection.For example, if you are interested in a video signal, then your choice of connection will fall on HDMI, RGB, RF signal, etc., and for audio transmission: HDMI, digital audio signal, or analog.
- Secondly, remember that the connection should be as simple as possible, and for this you must ensure that the number of cables is reduced to a minimum.
- Third, you should not save on the connectors that are needed to transmit audio / video signals. If you choose a long cable, this will cause the signal passing through it to deteriorate. Often the problem of noise and wheezing is associated with a long cable, and now you know how easy and simple it is to resolve this issue.
Having listened to these simple rules, you will not have problems with the connection and further operation of the equipment. Bottom line, now you know how to connect Hi-Fi and how to choose it, and this is the most important thing. You also now know how the kits are different, and why people are willing to pay for high-quality, expensive X-Fi devices, and why you shouldn’t stick to the “all in one” rule in this situation.
What is consumer credit?
How to fry a chicken
Nicole Kidman has changed beyond recognition for the role in the drama Destroyer
How to get a ticket to a sanatorium
Birds from plastic bottles
How to quickly cure the nose