How to close the pipes in the toilet?
The pipes in the toilet can ruin the appearance of the room to a great extent. There are many ways to disguise them, and almost all of them are available to a home craftsman with minimal skills to work with a standard set of tools. Before considering some common decisions about how to close the pipes in the toilet, it should be noted that when choosing any of the options, you should take steps to ensure easy access to the disguised pipes. Otherwise, if the need for repairs arises, you will have to mercilessly ruin the created beauty.
- The size of the toilet room is usually quite small, so the use of a decorative box will be the most economical solution. As a material for the box, you can use wood, chipboard, plastic panels, waterproof plasterboard. The frame is assembled from wooden slats or special metal profiles.
- The cross section of the box is usually made rectangular.However, in some cases, the vertical riser can be decorated with a triangular box that runs at an acute angle to the side wall. Horizontal pipes can be covered with a removable U-shaped box. A variety of such design can be considered facing the part of the wall along which the pipes are going, with decorative panels.
- Structures made of wood, drywall and chipboard should be filled and painted to protect from moisture. As a decorating material, you can use a mosaic and ceramic tiles of the same colors as the toilet room. Tiles and mosaics are fixed with a special glue or cement mortar on PVA glue.
- During the construction of structures should be inserted hatches to access valves and coarse filters.
- If the pipes are located only in the back of the toilet room, they can be disguised by building an economic locker. This solution will allow both to close the pipes in the toilet and to properly use the area for storing household items. At the same time easy access to pipes and cranes will be provided.
- Its frame is made of rails attached to the side walls of the room. Cabinet doors can be made from any wood. It is only necessary to take measures to protect against moisture, varnishing or painting the wood.
- A radical solution is the construction of a decorative wall at the back of the toilet at some distance from the capital wall, which will close all the pipes.
- The decorative wall can be built from any materials. It can be foam blocks, brick or the same drywall. Access to pipes and cranes will provide built-in hatches.
- There is a downside to using this solution. During the construction of the wall, most likely, you will have to move the toilet forward. This may cause inconvenience in using the toilet. The solution could be to use a canister built into the wall.
How to save money on installing doors
How to become a director
I remember everything badly help
Features of glass aprons
Office in modern style - the choice of orthopedic chairs for employees