How to bake fish?
Watch the video
Many people do not like to cook fish dishes, because there is always a lot of fuss with fish: it must be cleaned of scales, gutted, chopped, and then it is necessary to stand and fry it, making sure that nothing burns anywhere. If you want to eat fish, but do not want to spend so much time and effort on its cooking, you can just bake either the whole fish or its fillet.
Below are a few delicious recipes for baking fish to make your family or guests happy with the result.
How to bake fish in the oven entirely
You will need:
- Fish (any to your taste, but better not very large, and a few medium-sized fish - so they bake faster) - 1.5-2 kg;
- A bunch of greens;
- Half a lemon;
- Refined vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons l .;
- Garlic - half heads;
- Seasoning, pepper and salt to taste.
- Clean the fish from the scales (although some do not, especially if the scales are small, and then just do not eat the skin), viscera and gills. Make several cuts along the body.
- Rinse it under running water and dry a little.
- Prepare a mixture of vegetable oil, lemon juice, garlic, herbs, seasonings, salt and pepper.
- Immerse the fish in the resulting solution and leave it in it for a while (at least half an hour).
- Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil, put fish on it and place it in the oven for 20-30 minutes.
How to bake fish in foil
- Fish fillets - about 1.5 kg;
- Onions - 1 pc .;
- Half a lemon;
- Condiments: basil, tarragon and any other choice;
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare the fillet: defrost, rinse and dry.
- Cut the fillets into portions and sprinkle with spices, pepper and salt.
- Carefully place the pieces on the foil, on top of each, place a slice of lemon and a couple of slices of onion.
- Make an envelope of foil, tightly wound all the fish, and leave it in the oven at 200 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Fish Baked in Parchment
If there is no foil on hand, bake the fish in parchment. Below is a recipe for fish baked with vegetables and olives.
- Fish fillet - 1 kg;
- Half a lemon;
- Tomato - 1 pc .;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc .;
- Olives or pitted olives - ½ can;
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. L .;
- Salt, pepper, seasoning - to taste;
- Greens - for decoration.
- Prepare the fillet. Cut it into portions.
- Salt the fish, pepper, sprinkle with spices.
- Lubricate the parchment with vegetable oil and lay fish on it.
- Slice the tomatoes, peppers, lemon and olives.
- We put it all on the fish, wrap it in parchment and send it to the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Before serving, we take the fish out of parchment and decorate it with greens.
There is also an option to bake fish in a special baking sleeve, but it is not fundamentally different from the previous two.
In the preparation of any kind of grilled dishes, it would seem that there is nothing difficult at all - it is enough just to place the product on the grill above the fire and remove it after readiness. However, with each individual product has its own nuances that should be considered when cooking, so as not to spoil the dish.
- Before baking, the fish must be cleaned, gutted, cut and marinated. Although if you wish, you can bake the whole fish again.
- Marinate fish is best with lemon juice or lemon vinegar.Soy sauce and seasonings such as basil, rosemary, tarragon, thyme, and cilantro are also good.If you don’t hope for your own taste, you can immediately buy ready-made seasoning in the store, which will be so called “fish seasoning”.
- Experts advise for the preparation of fish dishes to use wood or coal from fruit trees that will not spoil the flavor of the fish.
- To prevent the fish from sticking to the grill, use vegetable oil.
- Before laying out the fish, the grate should first be ignited over the fire - this way you will get rid of germs and excess garbage that could get on it.
- The fish must first fry for 5 minutes on both sides, and then periodically roll up to readiness.
How to quench your thirst
What songs are suitable for graduation in kindergarten
Why dream of a black woman
Work in a taxi
How to tie a loop