How to bake fish in foil?
What could be better for a solemn or romantic dinner than baked fish in the oven and in foil? The dish turns out fragrant, tender, tasty. How to bake fish in foil to please your loved one a romantic dinner?
Fish is prepared not only for a romantic dinner, but also for a daily diet, since it is an indispensable product for dietary nutrition, and for the full development and growth of children - they also need fish, sea and river, for their health. If fish is present in the diet, then the risk of developing various pathologies is reduced. Before proceeding to the recipe, let's analyze which fish should be chosen to bake in foil.
Which fish is suitable for baking
For cooking in foil and in the oven, many types of fish are suitable. Most often housewives use carp, crucian carp, mackerel, bream, salmon, sea bass, carp. The fish can be used differently, the main thing is to know the subtleties of cooking.
- Before baking, it should be well cleaned of scales, remove the insides, remove the head and gills.
- Wash the fish under cold water and wipe dry.
- It is very important to buy fresh fish, which can be determined by the gills and eyes. Eyes should not be dull, and gills dark with an unpleasant shade. On the freshness of the fish say red gills.
- It is also not recommended to buy frozen fish, because in this case it is impossible to determine the degree of its freshness, and at home you may encounter an unpleasant surprise.
If you choose to cook red fish, we recommend that you read the article How to bake red fish.
- Fish - 1 piece.
- Onions - 2 pieces.
- Salt, pepper, spices for fish.
- Tomatoes - 2 pieces.
- Vegetable oil - 1 tsp.
- Lemon - 2 slices.
- A bunch of greens - 1 piece.
Any fish will be suitable for cooking, except for exotic species (hedgehog fish, fish ball). During baking, it is important to use food foil, since household foil usually contains a higher percentage of aluminum.
- Take the fish, clean, wash and wipe dry. Salt, pepper and spices rub inside and out.
- Peel and chop the onion on the cutting board.
- Cut the tomatoes with a cross and put into boiling water for 3 minutes, then cool and peel. Each tomato cut into slices.
- Depending on what kind of fish you want to bake in the oven, you need to cut off the size of the foil and spread it on the table. For safety it is better to cut off two sheets. Center a little bit of vegetable oil. At the bottom of an even layer lay the chopped onion and a few slices of lemon.
- Put fish pickled in spices on top of onions with lemons, drizzle with vegetable oil. Top the fish in an even layer of tomatoes, sliced, and sprinkle with plenty of greens.
- Fish baked in foil according to this recipe can be altered if you pour sour cream, mayonnaise on top or sprinkle with grated cheese, that is, the recipe can be changed as desired.
- Wrap the foil with ingredients and put them on a baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Place the baking sheet with fish inside and reduce the fire to five degrees in five minutes.
Fish baked for about half an hour. Time can be changed: every housewife knows how her oven works. Then open the oven, open the foil and send back ten minutes.During this time, the vegetables lightly browned. At the end of cooking, the oven should be turned off and let the fish stand for another 10 minutes. Read more about how to bake fish, you can find out in the article.
Seals one by one
Felting beads from wool
How to connect DNS
What makeup like men (part 3)
96 part Habitat - What the doctor ordered