Homemade fruit ice is much more useful than an industrial product. You control the process from and to and you can be sure in the absence of harmful additives or chemical dyes. For thickening, you can use starch or gelatin, and you can do without them. For your convenience, we offer a step-by-step recipe with photos and a detailed description of all actions. Ingredients:
- 250 g of berries ;
- 1 tbsp. water;
- 1 tbsp. sugar.
I will use jambolan berries.Dzhambolan
is an aromatic and juicy berry, which is home to India. It is also grown in Australia, East Africa and the Philippines. Locals know its diuretic, astringent, carminative and anti-scorching properties. These fruits are rich in tannic and pectin substances, and are also saturated with a large amount of organic acids and useful trace elements: magnesium, potassium, calcium, iron, sodium, phosphorus.Dzhambolana berries are edible fresh or dried. Jelly, syrups, juices, preserves and vinegar are also prepared. The taste of the fruit resembles a mixture of lemon and grapefruit and is often used as a substitute. Few people know about these fruits, so if you want to surprise your guests with an unusual delicacy, we recommend preparing a fruit popsicle from djambolan. You can use almost any berries: cherry, strawberry, victoria, raspberry, etc. And even a watermelon!
To prepare ice cream you will also need a deep bowl, gauze, blender, ice cream molds and free space in the freezer. If you do not have a special form for ice cream at home, use ordinary plastic cups. Cover them with foil plates - and wooden sticks will be securely fixed.
Preparation of fruit ice:
1. Remove bones from the berries.
2. Squeeze the juice.
- Pour the berries into a wide deep bowl.
- Use your fingers to squeeze bones.
- Pour some water in order to easily separate the bones from the pulp.
3. Add sugar.
- Put the jambolan flesh in a blender and grind to get a thick puree.
- Add a glass of water and squeeze the juice through cheesecloth. This amount should be enough for 6 popsicle molds.
- Put a glass of sugar and stir it gently. Taste and add some sugar if necessary.
4. Fill the molds for popsicle.
- Wash and dry the ice cream cones and ice cream sticks.
- Pour the juice into the molds.
- Insert sticks.
5. Freeze the juice in the refrigerator. style="text-align: center;">
- Place the juice cups in the freezer and leave them there overnight.
6. Enjoy the unusual taste of ice cream. style="text-align: center;">
- The liquid freezes overnight, so you can taste the delicacy the next day.
- Get the popsicle from the freezer . Hold the molds under running cold water for a minute.
- Turn the molds with chopsticks down over a large plate.
- After a minute, the ice cream will slip onto the plate itself.
- Spread it nicely and serve to guests.
Such a treat will not only please your loved ones with an unusual taste, but also help them refresh themselves on a hot summer day. The youngest guests will surely like the way that such ice cream will color their tongues purple. If there is no place to put molds in your freezer, add swollen food gelatin to the sugared juice and pour the puree into a small bowl. Send it in the fridge for 6-8 hours, and enjoy the original tropical jelly.
Ventilation of the garage with their own hands: types, schemes, rules of arrangementTips for choosing a floor tileHow to connect an HP printerWhite crochet skirtPlasticine GiraffeHandicraft baby Jesus