Fancoils: what is it?
Many people use air conditioners in the summer heat. Air conditioners are installed at home, in enterprises and in offices, so that employees feel comfortable working. However, in the shops where air conditioners are sold, you can also see such a thing as a fan coil besides air conditioners. Looking at this equipment, an ordinary person will not see the difference between a conventional air conditioner and a fan coil. But the fan coil performs very important functions in the room.
Let us consider in more detail what this fan coil is, how it works, how it differs from a conventional air conditioner and what a chiller-fan coil system is.
What is fan coil
The word "fan coil" came to us from the English language and contains in its composition two words: "fan" is a fan and "coil" is a heat exchanger. This device regulates indoor air. As the name implies, fan coil consists of a fan, a heat exchanger and a filter.
The ambient air in the room enters the heat exchanger of the fan coil, and then either heats up or cools depending on the ambient temperature and the program of the device.To solve the problem of air ventilation, a fan coil is often connected to a central air conditioner that supplies fresh air to a fan coil.
Types of fan coils
- wall mounted;
- floor and ceiling;
- case floor.
Most often in the premises using channel fankoyla, hull and frameless.
However, the fan coil units cannot by themselves cool the air. Without additional equipment, the fan coil can only heat it. For cooling, a chiller is used - a special chiller for the fan coil. Next, we consider in more detail the system chiller-fan coil.
Chiller Fan Coil System
The chiller-fan coil system most often consists of the following elements:
- A chiller is a refrigeration unit that cools the liquid, which is often water.
- A pump or pumping station for large systems is used to drive the cooled fluid to the fan coil.
- Fan coil, which serves to regulate the air in the room.
- Pumps for circulating coolant inside the fan coil and back to the refrigeration unit.
- Duct system, if the room is large or it is necessary to control the air in several rooms or even in a building.
- Devices that regulate flow, temperature, and analyze ambient air.
- Pipeline system for air circulation.
- A control system that allows you to control the entire chiller-fankoil system in a building or room.
This system chiller-fan coil can be installed in any premises or buildings, because there is no universal scheme for the configuration of this device. It can be adjusted to specific conditions.
Any chiller can also be connected to several fan coils to supply coolant to other rooms, however, they often install a huge single system of several fan coils and chillers for large buildings. This system is managed by a certain person or a computerized automatic system.
What to make a motor
How to connect a 220v electric motor
Bezel with chamomile and rosehip
What is verification?
What to wear in the summer in the city