Advantages and disadvantages of yogalates
To be always in shape, to feel vigorous and full of strength will help not only proper nutrition, but also sports. Every woman who wants to have a curvy shape, chooses a unique way to perfection.
For some, this is a serious load in the gym, someone likes active step aerobics, someone prefers a graceful strip of plastic. But recently, yogalates have become very popular, which are aimed not only at maintaining physical fitness, but also active knowledge of their inner world.
What is yogalates? This kind of physical exercise combines two types of classes - yoga and Pilates. These are exercises that help to simultaneously develop flexibility and strengthen all muscles. The emphasis is on breathing, relaxation and positive thinking.
Standard lesson lasts about 1 hour and provides slow and flowing repetition few basic movements.
The main thing is the right approach
Like any sport, yogalates have a number of their features, by adhering to which you will definitely get the desired result.
- The ideal amount of training is 3 per week.
- It is necessary to execute movements smoothly, without jerks, slowly.
- You need to breathe smoothly, and power loads must fall on the exhale.
- During the execution of all movements, it is necessary to monitor the state of the muscles - they must be constantly in good shape.
- You can start performing the exercises no earlier than 2 hours after the last meal.
- The optimal time for beginners is 30 minutes. Gradually, it will need to be increased to 60 minutes.
The main advantages
Yogalates is not just a workout for the muscles. These are exercises that help to harmoniously combine power loads with spiritual development and self-knowledge. In addition, there are a number of advantages.
- It is suitable for all ages and people of any build.
- In combination with proper nutrition is an excellent option for losing weight.
- They can be practiced after injuries of the musculoskeletal system, as well as as restorative gymnastics after childbirth.
- Helps to get rid of stress and normalize the psychoemotional state.
- Stretching exercises make the vertebrae and joints more mobile, and the body more flexible, so you can even your posture.
- Exercise does not cause overvoltage or excessive fatigue, increasing resistance to stress and performance.
Are there any downsides?
Disadvantages of practicing yogalatess are practically absent, but small moments still exist.
- The effect will not appear immediately. If active strength training gives a visible effect in a month, then the result of yogalates will have to wait 2-3 months.
- It will be ineffective if you reduce the number of classes. They, of course, will be useful, but if you are focused on a result that will be noticeable, then it is worth adhering to the regime.
There are such exercises and a number of contraindications. It is advisable to consult a doctor or completely to refuse training in such cases:
- any cold;
- gestation period;
- pain after injury.
Listening to all the advice and correctly approaching the classes, you can be sure that yogalates will help you become slimmer, get rid of extra pounds and find spiritual harmony.
Why do gums turn red and swell and why does stomatitis on the gums occur, on the tongue
How to sheathe skin
Samodels from scraps of boxes
Useless and useful things in the kitchen: instructions
Warranty on sofas from Elizabeth de la Vega