Acupuncture - what is it?
Hello! Let's see what acupuncture is. I think many have heard this term, but only a few know the definition.
Alternative medicine is just as popular as its traditional "friend." A distinctive feature - struggling with pathology, and not with signs. An unconventional type of medicine has evolved since the appearance of people on the planet. When the human race was just beginning to develop, primitive people struggled with ailments and pathologies through medicinal plants, cauterization and acupuncture.
In alternative medicine, acupuncture or acupuncture is given first place. This method of treatment involves the impact on the active points in different areas of the human body. This includes moxibustion, bloodletting, canned therapy, acupressure and other methods of acupressure.
For the first time talked about acupuncture in China and Japan. The term “acupuncture” was introduced into use by the Dutch doctor V.Ten Rine at the end of the seventeenth century. He studied various methods of Chinese medicine, but he was more interested in acupuncture. The works written by the doctor were liked by the French, who contributed to the spread of therapy in European countries.
Acupuncture has been used even in traditional medicine. The technique is used as a tonic, sedative, relaxing, analgesic and stimulant. The method is alternative, but he was able to prove effectiveness in confronting various pathologies.
Doctors are still exploring the active points. There are even licenses issued by doctors of the Ministry of Health. In the case of acute forms of all sorts of diseases, finding a point is not difficult. If we are talking about a chronic disease, the doctor has to work.
Then I will tell you what is being treated with acupuncture and consider the acupuncture points of a person.
What does acupuncture treat?
Acupuncture is an ancient method of treating diseases. The term has other names, including reflexology, acupuncture, acupuncture and acupuncture.
The listed words denote one direction of the traditional medicine of the Celestial Empire, which is based on a careful impact on the acupuncture points by means of needles.
Proper impact on the points helps to cope with depression, accelerates recovery, normalizes functional disorders in the body. Acupuncture helps to heal from ailments. As practice shows, acupuncture is addressed in the event that drug therapy did not help or provided a partial effect.
- Acupuncture is used in the treatment of impotence and the elimination of disorders of the nervous system. The technique is popular among people leading a confrontation with obesity.
- Correct impact on some points helps to overcome toothache and headache, cough, fear, low or high blood pressure, osteochondrosis, pain in the heart and intervertebral discs, frigidity.
- There are several types of acupuncture points. Harmonious points are responsible for the functioning of organs, and manipulations with sedatives normalize the work of the nervous system. There are points that activate the body's energy, and special zones, the effect on which cures ailments.
The principle of acupuncture effects in the treatment is as simple as possible.When a disease occurs in a person, the connection between the organ and the point that is responsible for it is broken. The physical impact on the point restores the connection. As a result, the body functions normally.
The therapeutic effect of acupuncture appears instantly or after a certain time. Acupuncture points are located in thirty two zones on the human body. On average, there are about a thousand. The most saturated points of the body are the arms, ears, scalp and foot. In this work, doctors use 150 points. In this case, the most effective and healing only ten.
In hospitals and clinics in addition to traditional exposure using needles use laser beams and devices with magnetic or thermal effects. This technique is called acupressure.
In some Chinese schools, acupuncture is a mandatory academic discipline. According to the Chinese, each person will not interfere with the skills to help themselves and others.
Acupuncture points on the human body
Acupuncture is based on a healing effect on human systems and organs by stimulating special points.If the procedure is carried out correctly, the body's work is strongly influenced, so that it functions normally. Knowledge of the location of acupuncture points on the human body is important.
People in ancient times claimed that there was a close connection between organs, vessels, brain, systems and points located on the body. Ancient healers carried out procedures using needles. Often they pressed their fingers on active points.
There are four hundred points on the body, to which it is allowed to apply the acupuncture technique. People who own the technique, in practice, used 150, and the most effective - about a dozen.
There are several areas on the human body where the concentration of acupuncture points is maximal. We are talking about the feet, the surface of the head, ears and hands. To improve well-being, just massaging these places is enough.
For purposeful action, you must clearly know the location of the zones. It is recommended to act by pressing with fingers or a massage stick.
- Under the third thoracic vertebra there is a point that helps eliminate fatigue, heal the respiratory system, and accelerate the growth of children.
- On both sides, four centimeters from the spinal column at the level of the twelfth vertebra there are several points, manipulations with which cure the spleen, eliminate feelings and fears.
- The following points are located in the same way as in the second case, but at the level of the second lumbar vertebra. Through them, men's strength and blood flow are enhanced, hearing is improved, endurance is increased.
- An interesting point in the area between the ankle and the Achilles tendon. It treats impotence, eliminates toothache, helps with rheumatism.
- At the level of the second vertebra of the sacrum there is a zone, manipulations with which relieve gynecological diseases, help with paralysis of the limbs and ailments of the joints.
- In the middle of the wrist folds of the skin at the end of the tendon is a dot, through which diabetes is cured and normalize the condition in case of acute respiratory infections. In women, it is located on the right hand, and in men on the left.
- There is also a miraculous point on the elbow joint, which has a strengthening effect, normalizes pressure, relieves fatigue and dizziness, and helps to treat eye diseases.In men and women, it is located on different hands.
Now you can relieve tension after a hard day’s work or relieve your cough and cold by massaging your core a little.
Acupuncture - placebo or not?
Each person has different attitudes to acupuncture. This type of treatment is comparable in effectiveness to the placebo effect. The technique helps as much as the doctor and the patient believe in it. And acupuncture is also unsafe.
Acupuncture often leads to side effects and complications. These include bleeding, nausea, damage to organs and nerves, pain, vomiting, and infectious diseases. An improperly inserted needle can bend under the influence of muscle spasm. Pulling it out is problematic, and without pushing massage is unreal.
The procedure should be carried out by a master who respects the standards of hygiene and sanitation. This is the only way to minimize negative consequences. If a non-understanding “expert” inserts needles, the outcome of the procedure will be disastrous, even if toothache is eliminated.
Some people hold a different opinion.In many countries, acupuncture is officially used in the treatment of various ailments.
Representatives of the World Health Organization recognized that acupuncture effectively affects the human body. A few years ago, UNESCO included this type of treatment in the list of the cultural heritage of mankind. But there are no documents that confirm that acupuncture helps to effectively fight cancer or other serious illnesses.
Should you resort to acupuncture, you decide. I hope that it will be possible to eliminate health problems in an easier way.
15 amusing jokes about numbers in our world
Precious stones, where to buy
How husbands are going through a divorce
How to call a story
How to weave a braid
How to sheathe skin