2013 Hottest Husband Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. THE AMERICA'S HOTTEST HUSBAND 2013 CONTEST:How to Enter:Beginning January 6, 2012, at 12:01 a.m. ET through July 9, 2012, at 11:59 p.m. ET, go to redbookmag.com/hothusbands2013 and complete and submit the entry form pursuant to the onscreen instructions. Or mail your entry with your name, age, complete address, telephone number, and email address with first-class postage affixed to: REDBOOK Hottest Husband 2012, 300 W. 57th St., 22nd floor, New York, NY 10019. Mail entries must be postmarked by July 9, 2012, and received by July 16, 2012. Each regular-mail entry must be typed or printed in ink. Entries must include each of the following: one (1) close up color photograph of your husband's face, and one (1) color photograph of your husband's full body, each taken within the previous 365 days. For on-line entries, the format of the photographs must be in high-resolution JPEG (at least 300 dpi). Entries must also include a testimonial of 500 words or less describing why your husband should be selected as REDBOOK's Hottest Husband 2013, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct interviews of potential finalists and to request additional photographs. Potential finalists do not respond within three (3) days of Sponsor's request for an interview or additional photographs will be deemed ineligible. Sponsor also reserves the right to conduct background checks on potential finalists. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. All entries may be published by the Sponsor in any media without additional consideration. By participating in the Contest, entrant certifies that his/her entry is original, has not been previously published or won any award, and does not contain any material that would violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyrights, trademarks, or rights or privacy or publicity. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any entry that it believes contains obscene, offensive, or inappropriate content, that does not comply with these official rules, or that is not consistent with the spirit or theme of the contest. If Sponsor receives an insufficient number of acceptable entries, Sponsor reserves the right to select fewer finalists or terminate the Contest.
2. SELECTION OF FINALISTS AND GRAND PRIZE WINNER:All entries will be judged by a panel from REDBOOK. Twenty-five (25) finalists will be selected based on the following criteria: photographs (51%) and testimonial (49%) from all qualified entries received. Decisions of the judges are final. The finalists will be notified by phone by August 30, 2012. Selection of Winner: Sponsor will post the photographs of the finalists on redbookmag.com/hothusbands2013 for readers to vote on the finalists beginning on or about September 11, 2012, at 12:01 a.m. ET through October 27, 2012, at 11:59 p.m. ET. The Judges will then select the grand prize winner from among the finalists and may consider the number of votes for each finalist in making its decision. The decision of the Sponsor is final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest. Finalists and winner each agree not to discuss his participation in any aspect of the Contest with any media, including but not limited to newspapers, magazines, radio, television, or internet (including any social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, blogs, etc.), without the prior consent of Sponsor.
3. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES:One (1) Winner will receive a five (5)-night trip for two (2) to the Bulgari Resort, Bali, including accommodations, taxes, service charges, and transfers; round-trip airfare for winner and guest from select US gateway cities on air carriers selected by Absolute Travel; and the opportunity for the winning couple to renew their wedding vows in a romantic ceremony. Winner and his wife may appear in an upcoming issue of Redbook magazine Travel must be booked a minimum of 60 days in advance and travel most occur prior to January 2014 or prize will be forfeited. Blackout dates include December 15th-January 10th; other blackout dates may apply. All passengers must possess valid travel documents. Once scheduled, the itinerary cannot be altered and failure of winner to follow such schedule shall not obligate Sponsor in any way to provide the winner with alternate arrangements. Winner will be solely responsible for income and other taxes, ground transportation, and all other costs and expenses not otherwise specified herein. Standard hotel accommodations will be at Sponsor's discretion and subject to availability. Travel companion of winner must also execute a Publicity/Liability Release prior to ticketing and must possess required travel documents (e.g. valid photo I.D.) prior to departure. TApproximate Retail Value:,800.Winner Notification:Winner will be notified via phone, email, or postal mail, at Sponsor's discretion, on or about November 2, 2012.Winner's List:For Winner's name visit redbookmag.com/hothusbands2013 on or about January 15, 2013. Illegible, incomplete, mutilated, postage-due, or mechanically reproduced entry forms or entry forms that have been tampered with will be disqualified.
4. ENTRIES:Limit one (1) entry per household forTHE AMERICA'S HOTTEST HUSBAND 2013 CONTESTEntries using macro, robotic, script, or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected, incomplete, inaccurate, or postage-due entries. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The "authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
5. ELIGIBILITY:Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are age 21 or older and married at time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, the independent judging organization, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:Online entrants must have a valid email address, and it is entrant's responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in email address. Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Each prize is awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied outside of manufacturer's limited warranty. No transfer, assignment, or substitution of a prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. All federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where legally permissible a Publicity Release within seven (7) days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Winner hereby further agrees that it will sign any documents necessary to transfer copyright of the entry to Sponsor within seven (7) days following the date of first attempted notification. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner's name and/or likeness, biographical material, and/or entry (including an altered form of the entry) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Contest or acceptance or use of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest, or in the announcement of the prize.
7. INTERNET:Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in a Contest if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten, or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law.
8. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW:Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in New York, New York; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or other damages, including without limitation lost profits, may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"); and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. New York State law, without reference to New York's choice of law rules, governs the Contest and all aspects related thereto.
9. SPONSOR:The Sponsor of the Contest is Hearst Communications, Inc., 300 West 57th St. New York, New York, 10019.
Video: The English Teacher Official Trailer #1 (2013) - Julianne Moore Movie HD
Whartons Reibstein on Trump, Amazon, and CEOs
9 Celebs Who Makes Us Want To Chop Off Our Hair
How to Paddle a Canoe Alone Using the J Stroke
Roman Chicken Pasta
What Is The Average Height For A Man
Google Chrome Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A Lightsaber
How to Manage Student Behaviour when Relief Teaching
8 Diet Tips to Help Prevent Colon Cancer
Are you treating your hair properly Haircare just got personal
Secret Beauty Ingredient:Mushroom
How to Preserve Flowers
Woman Wears Dream Wedding Dress Again for 60th Anniversary
5 Things You Should Do If Your Partner Isnt Interested In Having Sex Anymore
Chronic Lyme Disease Nearly Ruined My Life